The Dumbest Fuck of the day

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
EZ outs and drill bits are brass??

It sounds like he thinks titanium is the strongest material in the world. The way he is defending himself makes it impossible to feel sorry for him.

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
This is even dumber that the know it all VW kid that used to work at autozone here. He would question everything I said, in an attempt to make him look smarter, but failed miserably. (but even if I was wrong, is that any way to treat a customer?) I overheard him bragging about "modding" his GTI's intake. He took a 1/2 inch drill bit and started plugging holes in his airbox...on both sides of the filter.

What is with these VW guys? It makes me even more embarassed that I own a jetta....

So much fail.

And I love how there was guys saying so much win...I really hope they were being sarcastic.

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
lewis15498;1458282 said:
This is even dumber that the know it all VW kid that used to work at autozone here. He would question everything I said, in an attempt to make him look smarter, but failed miserably. (but even if I was wrong, is that any way to treat a customer?) I overheard him bragging about "modding" his GTI's intake. He took a 1/2 inch drill bit and started plugging holes in his airbox...on both sides of the filter.

What is with these VW guys? It makes me even more embarassed that I own a jetta....

So much fail.

And I love how there was guys saying so much win...I really hope they were being sarcastic.

I know what you mean, the VW scene embaress me to know end. "Oh I keep breaking shit coz my car is like, too low, what shall I do?"

Raise it you fuckwit?

"no then it won't look scene innit"

Dicks.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Clearly must have been a pretty cheap rim in order for the judgement that it would be easier to saw the rim up than continue to try to make the bolt small enough to fit through the rim's mounting hole, allowing the rim to be removed and the hub to be repaired.

Good for a lol though.

Tajabaho1

Aug 1, 2009
Socal
..........omfg - -

no words can describe how rediculous the solution is

why the fuck...........what the fuck...........seriously da fuck...........