The Breakdown Connection Hotline

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Ok guys, I just remembered that we had this before the hack...

Its a list of every one that feels they can contribute to helping a fellow supra owner who breaks down in thier neck of the woods, driving supra or not.

This list is only to have your information on it. DO NOT START POSTING CRAP IN THIS STICKY OR I WILL REMOVE IT AT ONCE.

I'll start:

STATE: Indiana, Southern and Central Indianapolis Area
NAME: Jon
SHOP: MDC Motorsports
PHONE: 812-343-0052
TOOLS / SERVICES: Most automotive tools, welder, machine shop equipment. No lift. Gas cans. Hydraulic jack, ramps, etc.
TIME OK TO CALL: Any time. If no answer and its an emergency, just burn it up!

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Name: Jay
Phone: 267-972-5796
Tools: the usuals, depending on when might have access to shop. lots of jacks and stands.
Time to call: anytime before 2:00 and after 10:30pm

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
STATE: Indiana, Central & Heart of the Hoosier state. (Indianapolis)
NAME: Jeff Lee
SHOP: My own personal garages.
PHONE: 317-395-8362
TOOLS / SERVICES: Typical garage/shop tools, jacks, ramps, and all the space you'll need! Will work on anything that needs workin'!
TIME OK TO CALL: Whenever you feel the need! I have a weird and very limited sleeping schedule.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
STATE: Portland, Texas...Corpus Christi area (South Texas)
NAME: Johnny D
SHOP: Johnny D's driveway and garage services.
PHONE: cell 361 633 1320
TOOLS / SERVICES: Most automotive tools, jack, jack stands, air compressor, various air tools...most tools to rebuild an engine. No Lift.
TIME OK TO CALL: Anytime is an OK time to call...dont be discouraged if i dont pick up..it means im sleeping or in a meeting or dealing with a client. leave a message and/or try again if its a major emergency.

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
State: Chicago(south side), Illinois or Dekalb, illinois during fall/winter/spring
Name: Rob
Shop: my garage
Phone: 708-359-3292
Tools/services: Good sized collection since my dad was a mechanic, no aircompressor though
Time ok to call: any time is ok....if i dont pickup leave a messege....i usually dont pick up right away if i dont recognize the number

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
STATE: MA. TDC, gardner area
NAME: Kurt
SHOP: Garage..sort of, it's full at the moment... concrete slab as well
PHONE: [978]895.2981
TIME OK TO CALL: I work 8-5, so any time before/after that. Still can call if I'm in work and I'd do my best to help. If uber late, then call a few times... leave a message.. whatever.
TOOLS/Services: enough to do what I'm doing to my car ;) No air, no lift.

SPD TRP

Formerly 3rdtimearound
Apr 12, 2005
Katy Texas
STATE Texas, Houston area
NAME Wayne
SHOP My garage
PHONE 713-894-2936
call anytime, if you are stranded you need help, so anytime is fine
most mechanics tools

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
STATE: Massachusetts, South of Boston.
NAME: Jason
SHOP: Own garage/large driveway.
PHONE: 781-267-0681
TOOLS / SERVICES: Basic tools, collection always growing. jacks. stands. welding experiance but no welder at the moment.
TIME OK TO CALL: Anytime after 1pm(when I get out of school)

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
STATE: Broward County, Fl. (Just north of Miami)
NAME: Casey
SHOP: Speedee Oil Change on the corner of St. Rd. 84 and University
PHONE: 954-829-3545
TOOLS / SERVICES: All my tools are where my Supra is. But if it's at Speedee, we have an unlimited selection, jacks, a lift, if we dont have it, we'll go out and buy it.
TIME OK TO CALL: Anytime. I usually dont answer if I don't know the number but will check the message right after the call. So leave a message and I'll call you right back.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
STATE: Wisconsin, Marshall (right by I-94, close to I-90 and Madison)
NAME: Tom Jr.
SHOP: Personal 6 car garage + 2 car garage
PHONE: 608-577-5791 cell
TOOLS/SERVICES: MIG welder, jacks, Air tools & compressor, body hammers and dollies, engine assembly tools, drill press, angle grinder and bench grinder, 1/4-1/2" drive sockets sae and metric normal and deepwell, torque wrenches, spring compressor. Have access to a hydraulic press as well. Everything that you need to tear down and build back up a mk3. 2 years welding experience.
TIME TO CALL: Any time.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
STATE: Upstate New York. (near kingston, saugerties, red hook, tivoli, clermont, etc..

NAME: Shaeff

SHOP: my garage. (one open bay where my supra lives)

PHONE: (845)-797-9250

TOOLS / SERVICES: Most automotive tools, welder, machine shop equipment. Gas cans. Hydraulic jacks, stands, floor jack, lots of extra supra parts, oxygen/settelene torches, mig welder, ramps, my truck, engine stand, electric winch ideal for pulling motors, large air compressor, air tools, etc. No lift

TIME OK TO CALL: whenever you break down! (i work 7pm-5am) but other than that, i'm home, or at my girl's house only a few miles away.

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
STATE: California, Vacaville / Fairfield area.
NAME: Chris
SHOP: None, but i have a driveway!
PHONE: (707) 718-7342
TOOLS / SERVICES: Basic tools and electrical tools.
TIME OK TO CALL: Anytime, if you get my voicemail just do what it says. Im usually at work or school. I work 7 days a week so im not sure how helpful that is.

ross1

Jul 14, 2005
va
NAME: Ross Fraser
TOOLS: full box, air tools (but not my own air, do have access), jack, stands, ramps, scanner,
CONTACT: (804) 938-6889 i usually don't answer numbers i don't recognize but leave a message and i'll call back... anytime is good

Last edited:

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
State: Northern New Jersey (newark)
Name: Cecilio aka Cee
Shop: NONE
Phone: 973-519-1189
Tools / Services: Handy with finding parts cheap locally. AAA Plus for those stranded with out $ to tow willing to drive 20 miles in any direction of North Newark for free anything more you'll have to buy me dinner & drink lol ;)
Time to call: 8AM to 9PM any time after that you can try but i cant say i'll get my lazy ass off the bed.

May 19, 2006
SE Wisconsin
State: Wisconsin/Muskego ( Southern part of WI in Waukasha County)
Name: Marc Shepherd
Shop: My Garage
Phone:414-791-7976
Tools:Usual tools, jacks and stands
Time to call: Whenever you need to

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
STATE: Michigan, Brighton and lower Eastern Michigan
NAME: Pat
SHOP: Custom Supra Engines (Machine and engine shop in the basement, Garage for major labor)
PHONE: 269-271-4229
TOOLS / SERVICES: Most every tool on earth need to make or fix any problem. I specialize in engine building. Have great experience building and tearing down supra's.
TIME OK TO CALL: Call Any time, no answer leave one.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
State: DFW/ Deep East Tx area
Name: Joe
Shop: whereever theres space!
Phone: 214-226-3966
Tools / Services: Average assortment of tools. If I don't have it on hand i know someone who probibly does
Time to call: anytime for a supra owner! if i dont pick up right off the bat call the police as i am probibly dead