***The Blue Supras Thread***

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Getting the ultimate blue factory paint job, 21C - Two tone blue ;)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Guess I should finally chime in. Bought this car as a shell back in March. It had no motor, no tranny, and no interior. In it's former life, it was an N/A Auto. now it's a 1JZ-GTE 5-speed. The mods list is starting to get extensive. I have a small pile of parts still to install. It's been repainted before, but whoever did it did it half-assed (didn't remove tail lights, side trim, front corner lights) and got some paint on various parts, not to mention overspray everywhere. Next year, once it starts getting warm, I'm' going to repaint it. Since I'm doing all the work myself in my spare time, it's probably going to take me all year. All the while I'll be driving her. Once the entire exterior and interior are fully prepped and ready to be sprayed, the motor is getting pulled and the engine bay is getting prepped. I don't know what color I want, but I do know that the finish will be show quality. Anyways, here's a couple pictures of how I got her, and how she sits now. Don't mind the Skyline rims in the engine bay, my buddy needed to store them temporarily and it was convenient. For full details on what's been done, go to my build thread (link in sig).

0706211yh8.jpg

skylineengine0706262eh9.jpg

0711232ve0.jpg

071124gr5.jpg

Adam

sr20dettkid

Up-Gr@d3d
Nov 28, 2006
NyC
26x10x15 an NOPE no widebody fenders here bro, those tires are for track use only, i have 2j`s for all around.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
honestabe;977427 said:
Your dimension make no sense. Please reformat into proper tire size. i.e., 275/40ZR-17

Just so you know that's how they measure slicks, those damn redneck couldn't figure it any other way.

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
BorHor;1003612 said:

you're na correct borhor? i want to see a vid of your car in its "niche" looks like a mean ass drifter:icon_bigg a vid would be nice also to hear those apexi n1 dual tips(is that what those are? correct me if i'm wrong)