The 300zx "Supra Eater" vs My bolt on 7m

queenskid926

Tires yeling @ every Lite
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
Well a friend of mines on this forum knew a kid with a 94 300zx tt that talks alot of shit and just spent 9grand in parts in labor into his car, Mostly maintance from what he said.

His Car,
94 300zx tt
5spd
Aftermarket clutch and Pressure Plate.
Stock twin turbo, Raised boost to 12lbs
Had it dynoed and tuned to supposedly 375rwhp ( which is bullshyt)

My car,
150k 7mgte with a new stock hg and arp studs.
stock turbo 10lbs,
Bic DDp, and full 3" exhaust.
4.30 Na lsd diff.
Stock intercooler with 2.5" hardpipes

We race twice.
1rst race was me with no passengers and him with one. He beat me off the line by a car and i spun 1rst and 2nd, but once i hit that magical supra 3rd gear, i reeled him back him and beat him by a car and a half in 4th in the 1/4.

2nd race he took his passenger out and had a even better launch than me. ( I was still on the stock sawblades and some all season tires.) and i spun all off 2nd gear again. Real him back in 3rd and beat him by a car length in 4th at the 1/4 mark.

I really enjoyed racing a car thats was pretty much dead even and forced me to hit all of my shift points and really drive my car to win the race.

Enuff talkin, Heres the vid.

cell phone quality tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKroMJ5DYOA

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Good victory . Take it to the dragstrip next time and get some hardcore numbers from the both of you. And a better vid too.

I think you're a much better driver than he is. His car starts from the factory at 300hp. With boost raised and the little mods he has I'm suprised he didn't win. He got you off the line, and he should have kept his distance.

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
The first real sports car to this day I've ridden in war a 300zxtt and I couldnt believe how much fun it was and the power a turbo made. It was modded to around what your buddies was, and to this day I just want to get the supra to the power it had.

If that car was amazing then, then Im that much more giddy to get out of the maintenance phase and into the power phase.

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
Mike Morris;1608805 said:
Nice job!
That Z is a six speed though

nope 5spd, it was originally n/a and the shop swap in a tt motor but reused the 5spd tranny.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Suprapowaz!(2);1601718 said:
I think you're a much better driver than he is. His car starts from the factory at 300hp. With boost raised and the little mods he has I'm suprised he didn't win. He got you off the line, and he should have kept his distance.

I think his car weighs a little bit more than mines tho, and its all about using your powerband. 7m trq ftw lol

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Suprapowaz!(2);1601718 said:
Good victory . Take it to the dragstrip next time and get some hardcore numbers from the both of you. And a better vid too.

Congrats on the win!

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
May 10, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
Congrats on the win.

Could you be more specific about your upgrades? I'm trying to see how you beat him with essential only an exhaust/better breathing?

Do you think that's accurate? 9 grand? $455.56 in parts and all labour given the z32's lack of space to work. lol

Last edited:

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
honeydew;1620908 said:
Congrats on the win.

Could you be more specific about your upgrades? I'm trying to see how you beat him with essential only an exhaust/better breathing?

Do you think that's accurate? 9 grand? $455.56 in parts and all labour given the z32's lack of space to work. lol

lol well i did some research his mods are posted on z1motorsports website. they post a youtube video and diary of all of their customer cars so i already knew what he had done even tho he tried to bullshyt me.
Pretty much he was running stock turbos 14lbs of boost and intercooler exhaust upgrades.

I won because the power band of the 7m, trw and n/a 4.30 rear end. The gearing of the 4.30 ratio is hard to beat from a dig. It falls on it face a little on top end but in the first 3gears its just crazy. Also i shift like a madman lol and i guess the driver mod.

were going to do a rematch soon. he now has a 5.0 mustang that he is building up and i went t4 67mm turbo and map ecu. Its gonna be fun

SrBigbutt

Apr 26, 2009
Spring, TX
I had a 91 300zx tt. Funnest car I ever had. It was at stage 3+ depending on what chart you use. Basically intake, exhaust, chip, and 14 pounds of boost. It was pushing about 400hp and ran mid to high 12s no problem.

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
honeydew;1620908 said:

tell me about it. but you think thats bad? the maxima has the same motor (non turbo) in a fwd setup. thats cramped.

and very nice kill.