Thanks for the help!

suprabob

Sep 10, 2008
Newport, RI
I tried to post a question in the Suspension section yesterday, but it stated that the post needed to be approved by the moderator before it would show up. Anyway, long story short, I took my car to PepBoys last Saturday (What a Mistake) to have my rear struts changed out. After having my car most of the afternoon they called me around 6pm to tell me that the springs were rusty and needed to be replaced. I told them to not worry about it and I would be there to pick up the car shortly. The car only has 88k miles and is 19 years old, what did they expect to find? In searching through the forums, I found enough information to thoroughly tell me everything I needed to know to do it myself and I reused my old rusty springs. Thanks guys and gals for making everything easy to understand and very complete!!! You saved me over $200!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
This will be the case in about 105% of the things you need to know. There is so much information on this site. You just have to hunt for a while sometimes. There is rarely something posted on here that hasn't been covered. Guys like me who have learned everything they know about a Supra (or cars in general), usually don't mind passing information along to the new members.

At least try to search for an answer before posting a question, and you will do fine. You seem to heve been doing that already. Welcome to the site Bob!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque;1153366 said:
Welcome to the site Bob!

How do you know his name isn't Ben, or Jerry, or Scott?

Maybe SupraBob is an alias.............and he's really here to infect all of our computers with a virus.......:aigo:

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
suprahero;1153390 said:
How do you know his name isn't Ben, or Jerry, or Scott?

Maybe SupraBob is an alias.............and he's really here to infect all of our computers with a virus.......:aigo:

still wearing a tinfoil hat are ya....