Thank you

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
No idea.

Jeff took it over shortly before Mike died of cancer back in 2018 (actually, the anniversary of that is in 2 weeks). After he died, I sold his Supra. Maybe some day I can buy it back. I've kind of closed the book on most of the parts of my life that happened before Mike died. I left GA, bought a small farm in TN, found a great guy, and we're getting married on May 1.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Wow, I didn't think that this forum would come back. Many times, older forums never come back.
Nice to see some familiar people in this thread here, and other folks being active as well.

Therese, way back when we were active on this forum at the same time, I remember that you had political opinions. At that time, I stayed out of politics, but when I started developing my ideas, I often look back and remember how right you are on those topics!
I also wanted to come back and get some opinions on things from you and Mike, but then I was shocked to read he was gone.
He's someone I would have enjoyed discussing a lot of topics that are current or new to me.
The world has gone crazy in so many ways. I would have welcomed his take on our current crazy environment.
But I hope you will stop by, even if only several times a year.

Shaeff, I wonder if you still have that Supra. I wonder if you installed all those parts I sold you. Did that car ever get back on the road and what became of it? Hope you are doing well.

supra90turbo, if you still have that RC51 or any bike, if you aren't too far from the NY/MA border, I definitely have to do a trip to Mount Greylock this year.
Hope you are doing well. Thanks for being my FB friend and tolerating me for the brief time I was on there (never went back to FB). haha

Jeff will probably read this. Great job, old chap. Thanks for getting this back up. Wow man, you are like twice as old as when I first started chatting with you. I remember you were into photography. I took that up and maybe I'll post some things in the photo section.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
No idea.

Jeff took it over shortly before Mike died of cancer back in 2018 (actually, the anniversary of that is in 2 weeks). After he died, I sold his Supra. Maybe some day I can buy it back. I've kind of closed the book on most of the parts of my life that happened before Mike died. I left GA, bought a small farm in TN, found a great guy, and we're getting married on May 1.

You're in my neck of the woods now. I got married to a polish woman about 9 years ago now, we just bought our second farm and do rescue. 200+ acres, and have a little over 200 animals on it....not a neighbor in site, and I love it. Good to hear that your doing good.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Wow, I didn't think that this forum would come back. Many times, older forums never come back.
Nice to see some familiar people in this thread here, and other folks being active as well.

Therese, way back when we were active on this forum at the same time, I remember that you had political opinions. At that time, I stayed out of politics, but when I started developing my ideas, I often look back and remember how right you are on those topics!
I also wanted to come back and get some opinions on things from you and Mike, but then I was shocked to read he was gone.
He's someone I would have enjoyed discussing a lot of topics that are current or new to me.
The world has gone crazy in so many ways. I would have welcomed his take on our current crazy environment.
But I hope you will stop by, even if only several times a year.

Shaeff, I wonder if you still have that Supra. I wonder if you installed all those parts I sold you. Did that car ever get back on the road and what became of it? Hope you are doing well.

supra90turbo, if you still have that RC51 or any bike, if you aren't too far from the NY/MA border, I definitely have to do a trip to Mount Greylock this year.
Hope you are doing well. Thanks for being my FB friend and tolerating me for the brief time I was on there (never went back to FB). haha

Jeff will probably read this. Great job, old chap. Thanks for getting this back up. Wow man, you are like twice as old as when I first started chatting with you. I remember you were into photography. I took that up and maybe I'll post some things in the photo section.
Tony! It's you! I do indeed still have the RC51, I never get rid of anything. Funny story, the red Supra I have wears the interior panels from your car, so I own a piece of supramania history. Please keep me posted on your Mt. Greylock trip, I would certainly dust off the bike and meet you there.

Reactions: SupraMario

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Whoa, I missed a lot. So sorry to hear about Mike... Glad you're doing well Theresa.
Oh, and hey Shaeff!

Hey Kurt! I still have that Ford Blue painted N/A block that I bought from you, AND I still have zip ties left from the 386,000 you gave me. :rofl:

Hey Tony! Sadly, the black car got scrapped. Too much rust in all the wrong places. I was young and naive. I still have parts of your red car, but some got sold off to better homes that would make use of them. I do still have the block as well...

I got out of the Supra game for a long time, still out. Bought property, built a house, married, now have an 11 month old son. No garage. I picked up a super clean white chassis years ago (probably 15yrs?) after I scrapped the black car. I've got a great job that I love, pushing to have the house paid in 7yrs or less now. Then I'll build a (probably?) 40x50 shop and get back into the Supra game. I still have my horde of rare parts.

Life is busy. I've gone from fast cars to an old tractor lol. Sold off the E36 M3 a few weeks back to a father/son who are going to do what I built it for; racing. I get updates on it from a co-worker that races with them, he's impressed with the car's abilities. Makes me sad and happy at the same time.

reydio

Supramania Contributor
Oct 3, 2008
Pearl City
Wow! It's nice to see you guys/gals postings!! And yes, what an eye believer this forum is resurrected. It's been ages since I came here, but I still have my MK3. My youngest finally graduated from college, now I can put some funds aside for the rebuild and one of these days I will attend the Vegas SIV. Aloha to all!!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Hey Kurt! I still have that Ford Blue painted N/A block that I bought from you, AND I still have zip ties left from the 386,000 you gave me. :rofl:

Hey Tony! Sadly, the black car got scrapped. Too much rust in all the wrong places. I was young and naive. I still have parts of your red car, but some got sold off to better homes that would make use of them. I do still have the block as well...

I got out of the Supra game for a long time, still out. Bought property, built a house, married, now have an 11 month old son. No garage. I picked up a super clean white chassis years ago (probably 15yrs?) after I scrapped the black car. I've got a great job that I love, pushing to have the house paid in 7yrs or less now. Then I'll build a (probably?) 40x50 shop and get back into the Supra game. I still have my horde of rare parts.

Life is busy. I've gone from fast cars to an old tractor lol. Sold off the E36 M3 a few weeks back to a father/son who are going to do what I built it for; racing. I get updates on it from a co-worker that races with them, he's impressed with the car's abilities. Makes me sad and happy at the same time.
That all sounds awesome Shaeff! I have a soon to be 4 year old daughter, and let me tell you that you're in for a ride! Enjoy every moment and if I may impart some wisdom upon you; "The days are long, but the years are short". I can tell you that my daughter loves the Supra. It looks so good with a car seat in the back, too!
Her words "the Supra is loud, but it's a good loud." Be still my beating heart when she uttered those words.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Sorry for the late reply, people--it used to be that I would get an email if a thread had additional posts.

Glad to see everyone doing so well and acquiring what many would dream of.

SupraMario, that is a lot of land! 200+ acres--amazing.
I only have a tiny yard, but I share every bit of it with wildlife. When I first started backyard birding, I didn't know a lot of things, but now I know how to bring down lots of different species. I have 14 feeders out right now, but 2 are for the squirrels. I have something similar to what you would see on the YouTube bird cams. Sounds like you have the set up (all that land) that I dream about.

supra90turbo, I'm not going to type a lot because I'll be seeing you soon with your modern classic collectible. I'll PM you my phone # so that the bots don't spam me. Back in the day, my best riding was in Mass & Vermont, and I'm way overdue to be back out there.

shaeff, I remember being at your folks place as if it were yesterday: your dad, your weightlifter brother, your mom that called the car a wallflower, the parrot in the 2nd floor corner, even the guy that came down to buy from your collection of vintage hub caps. I should have given you that box of Supra nuts and bolts that I still have. Let me know if they interest you and we can go from there.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Sorry for the late reply, people--it used to be that I would get an email if a thread had additional posts.

Glad to see everyone doing so well and acquiring what many would dream of.

SupraMario, that is a lot of land! 200+ acres--amazing.
I only have a tiny yard, but I share every bit of it with wildlife. When I first started backyard birding, I didn't know a lot of things, but now I know how to bring down lots of different species. I have 14 feeders out right now, but 2 are for the squirrels. I have something similar to what you would see on the YouTube bird cams. Sounds like you have the set up (all that land) that I dream about.

supra90turbo, I'm not going to type a lot because I'll be seeing you soon with your modern classic collectible. I'll PM you my phone # so that the bots don't spam me. Back in the day, my best riding was in Mass & Vermont, and I'm way overdue to be back out there.

shaeff, I remember being at your folks place as if it were yesterday: your dad, your weightlifter brother, your mom that called the car a wallflower, the parrot in the 2nd floor corner, even the guy that came down to buy from your collection of vintage hub caps. I should have given you that box of Supra nuts and bolts that I still have. Let me know if they interest you and we can go from there.

Yea we went from living in the city first house was a foreclosure that sat around for 3 years, repaired/remodeled it, then bought our first farm 17 acres. We bought the next farm 200+ acres right before the massive boom in house prices, and held onto the old one to repair/move all the animals, we had it for 11 months and it literally doubled in value during that time, so we got extremely lucky. I love this farm though, I just need to get my garage built now, finally found a place to build it, shooting for a 60x40x16' so I can get multiple cars into it, and have a lift or two (not getting younger and I'd rather be able to stand than have to crawl lol.

We have a lot of the land that is just trees and local plants. We stopped cutting the property about 2 years ago now as well, and the amount of bugs (we love bugs and pollinators) has exploded. First year here no lightning bugs, after we stopped mowing, the fields light up with them now, it's awesome to see.

Good to hear that you're also trying to get more wildlife in, I wish more people would say fuck manicured lawns, as we need the bugs and wildlife. We can't exist without them.

Reactions: shaeff

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
That all sounds awesome Shaeff! I have a soon to be 4 year old daughter, and let me tell you that you're in for a ride! Enjoy every moment and if I may impart some wisdom upon you; "The days are long, but the years are short". I can tell you that my daughter loves the Supra. It looks so good with a car seat in the back, too!
Her words "the Supra is loud, but it's a good loud." Be still my beating heart when she uttered those words.
Dude, I knowww. It's wild! That's a PERFECT way to put it. He'll be one next month! I feel like it happened overnight! I can't wait to start teaching him cool shit. I'm so excited!

That was a LONG time ago! Has to be 15+ years at this point. Haha, you have a fantastic memory. I don't have anyplace to store any extra parts at this point, but how can I say no to free nuts and bolts!?

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Sorry again for being so deep in TonyWorld and being so late with my reply. There is always a crisis of some sort going on where I am.

supra90turbo, the last time I rode my motorcycle was like the one time this summer that was over a month ago. Still a lot of good days in September though.

SupraMario, I'm an extremely passionate person when it comes to animals. And for folks that are very passionate about animals, they will find that there are a lot of different groups that have different ideas/philosophies/thinking. There are some "animal" groups that are actually anti-every single native animal. I'm glad that you say words like: bugs, wildlife, pollinators.
We'll continue chatting about wildlife somewhere here or even if I have to PM you.

shaeff, those nuts and bolts are yours then. Just give me some time as I'm sure it isn't so urgent (you aren't building a Supra at this moment).