Thank you

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
No idea.

Jeff took it over shortly before Mike died of cancer back in 2018 (actually, the anniversary of that is in 2 weeks). After he died, I sold his Supra. Maybe some day I can buy it back. I've kind of closed the book on most of the parts of my life that happened before Mike died. I left GA, bought a small farm in TN, found a great guy, and we're getting married on May 1.

Reactions: SupraMario

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Wow, I didn't think that this forum would come back. Many times, older forums never come back.
Nice to see some familiar people in this thread here, and other folks being active as well.

Therese, way back when we were active on this forum at the same time, I remember that you had political opinions. At that time, I stayed out of politics, but when I started developing my ideas, I often look back and remember how right you are on those topics!
I also wanted to come back and get some opinions on things from you and Mike, but then I was shocked to read he was gone.
He's someone I would have enjoyed discussing a lot of topics that are current or new to me.
The world has gone crazy in so many ways. I would have welcomed his take on our current crazy environment.
But I hope you will stop by, even if only several times a year.

Shaeff, I wonder if you still have that Supra. I wonder if you installed all those parts I sold you. Did that car ever get back on the road and what became of it? Hope you are doing well.

supra90turbo, if you still have that RC51 or any bike, if you aren't too far from the NY/MA border, I definitely have to do a trip to Mount Greylock this year.
Hope you are doing well. Thanks for being my FB friend and tolerating me for the brief time I was on there (never went back to FB). haha

Jeff will probably read this. Great job, old chap. Thanks for getting this back up. Wow man, you are like twice as old as when I first started chatting with you. I remember you were into photography. I took that up and maybe I'll post some things in the photo section.

Reactions: SupraMario

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
No idea.

Jeff took it over shortly before Mike died of cancer back in 2018 (actually, the anniversary of that is in 2 weeks). After he died, I sold his Supra. Maybe some day I can buy it back. I've kind of closed the book on most of the parts of my life that happened before Mike died. I left GA, bought a small farm in TN, found a great guy, and we're getting married on May 1.

You're in my neck of the woods now. I got married to a polish woman about 9 years ago now, we just bought our second farm and do rescue. 200+ acres, and have a little over 200 animals on it....not a neighbor in site, and I love it. Good to hear that your doing good.