Thank you SupraMania

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Really quickly, I wanted to thank the members here for making SupraMania what it is. I never know what to expect when I log on. You guys keep me entertained for sure. From the seriousness of a good debate, to the NWS threads, and everything in between. From the friends I've made attending meets, to the friends I've made half way around the world via FC. You guys (all of you) are what makes this place tick. Thanks for choosing SupraMania.

Dunckel

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
:: bottom lip trembles ::

128346444016875000imakedusome.jpg

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
IJ.;1552169 said:
Not to mention the entertinment of the Mod forum ;)

In a round-a-bout way, I was thinking that too. Lol.

The whole basis for this thread is because I was thinking about the occasional threads from members thanking the staff for this place. I thought, "Well, it's really the members that make this place the success that it is. So I just wanted everyone to know that I appreciate everything about this place. Even the occasional hate mail.

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
I have to agree also. This place is 100 times better than any other forum past or present. No matter how much you have invested in your car everyone treats you as an equal. I to would also like to thank all the members and mods of this site for having such a great please to get info and talk to people.

Todd

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
SupraMario;1552235 said:
I read "thank you supramario"...this thread is now a disappointment to me.

Lul

IJ.;1552169 said:
Not to mention the entertainment of the Mod forum ;)

Well, fun for you guys... :)

I heart SM, and I'd also like to thank everyone who makes it happen.