Thank You Guys and Gals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Wrong section...the rules do apply to you Nick. Even thought you might not think they should. Thread moved...Have a good day.

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
Not looking for sympathy as a person just PM'd me about. This is a community! A community i enjoyed, learned from and hope have learned from me too. My magazine article isn't titled "Community Spirit" and mentioning SM as a good source for info for nothing.

I appreciate this site but have outgrown my stay.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
This thread:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1437979#post1437979

Specifically this:
Nick Stonawski;1437969 said:
Higher powers that be won't allow me to sell anything here eventhough i send more people to this forum then i'd like to share. PM me for price or check the other forums.

Supracentral;1437979 said:
Nick, if you're going to insist upon telling 1/2 the story and making implications that attempt make us look bad, I'm going to be forced to drag your entire history here up, and illustrate exactly why you have those well deserved restrictions.

So, are you interested in going there, or are you going to reword that post so I can delete this one?

You send me (or any Admin or Supermod) a PM when you make up your mind and we can clean up and unlock this or just let it sit as is...

Your call...

P.S. - I was being nice ignoring your recent flurry of activity, specifically your marketing efforts to sell this car...

His selling privileges were revoked a while back due to this dispute thread:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82503

There's more...Nick has the distinction of having his very own thread in the Mod section. An achievement a very small percentage of the members attain.

Nick Stonawski;1438480 said:
Not looking for sympathy as a person just PM'd me about. This is a community! A community i enjoyed, learned from and hope have learned from me too. My magazine article isn't titled "Community Spirit" and mentioning SM as a good source for info for nothing.

I appreciate this site but have outgrown my stay.

I'm that "person"...gave Nick an infraction for posting this garbage in the General section. Seems to think he should be able to do what he wants, here and to other people. Regardless of what he says, he's looking for sympathy as he departs - it's not warranted IMO. If not, why would he post a thread like this? It's damn sure not "I've have outgrown my stay".

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
And in on that note:

severe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.