Mar 31, 2005
Davenport, Iowa, United States
2700 hundred dollars
148,000 miles
fucking great condition
no problems, no rust but one spot on the bumper
5 spd, 4wd ls 3.1)or .2, not sure) v6

gonna talk him down a few hundred

Is there a catch? Anyone have experience with this motorcarts?

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
My mother owned one of the pickup versions of these. It was dead reliable for a hella long time - eventually she managed to kill it, god knows how but she burnt the valves on one cylinder and cracked the head. In the years that she drove it, it was very reliable - never blew up hardly anything, hell, she never even managed to burn out any lights in the thing.

I dunno what rust is like in your area, but be VERY careful with the inspection on the rear wheel wells... hers went there, and it went from no rust at all to cancer all the way through in a matter of two years. And we don't use salt at all here, it basically never gets cold enough.

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
stay the hella way from the 3.2L V6 I had a 1998 Amigo same engine as the trooper and rodeo go to Planetisuzu.com and read up the 3.2 are very expensive and can develop the Dreaded P0300 Error which is multi random missfire hell i spent 5K on mine and two months later and 2,500 more in parts she was DOA.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
My girlfriend drives one with 90k on it. It runs strong and the engine is smooth. I think her shocks are blown tho...that thing bounces and rolls like nothing I've ever been in before.

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
omg stay the hell away from this car. my family had one. we bought it like 5 years ago it was a 95 rodeo. it looked all nice and everything ran fine. we just got rid of it this year because the suspension on the car squeaked like a mother fucker, engine was fickle wanted to work when it felt like it, the ball jints made this god awful poping noise and the whole car felt like it was goin to fall completely off the chasis. my father never beat on this car and was good about keeping up an everything, he finnaly gave up and junked it. the car had just as many miles on it as the one ur lookin to buy so my 2 cents. STAY AWAY

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
the engine is those is a generic general motors v6.....its a piece of shit...

I wouldn't touch one with a ten foot pole to shove it off a cliff. Same thing with the honda passport, as its just a rebadged rodeo.

Yawgmoth

Gonzo apprentice
Mar 31, 2005
Davenport, Iowa, United States
lol you guy's are wierd. I did some research, the engine from an amigo is different, the e02000 problem is 2000+ plus year rodeos, the engine is all isuzu, the only thing that can be said to be gm is the radiator and posible some black box. the guy's on planet isuzu weren't specific. I think I'm gonna buy it...