Swap pics

supradaddy0803

1JZ Beater
Jul 25, 2007
Athens,TX
Takes all the fun out of trying to hold the hood and the plank at the same time and trying not to drop either one. lol. I will have to look into those I am tired of trying to keep up with my plank.

daneyan

Banned
Sep 1, 2005
South Florida
mrsuprafreak said:
Dyno guy was MIA on sunday but he lost his phone so no dyno yet.

The car is done and is waiting to be tuned and have to buy a brake master cylinder because my brakes went out.

shit so u came all the way down here for nothing man, tough luck. so when will u be coming back for the dyno this weekend coming?

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
daneyan said:
shit so u came all the way down here for nothing man, tough luck. so when will u be coming back for the dyno this weekend coming?

Well I must say we attempted. The car is done except the cleaning up the wiring at the computer and tuning.
The crazy thing is that my brakes went out so that means i have to buy a new master cylinder. I will be back by the weekend if not before. Since my bike was stolen I have to get my car back now for trans.

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
MA717MGTE said:
sweet as ride! btw is that a carbon cover over the coils?

Yes it is. But I don't think it's real. It was made.

Recent pics out of the garage and dirty still!

p708712_1.jpg

p708712_2.jpg

p708712_3.jpg

Last edited:

daneyan

Banned
Sep 1, 2005
South Florida
noice, i gotta get me a clean body like that. or at least make mine that clean.
i need a master cylinder as well for my car, i gotta pump the damn brakes everytime i have to stop or slow down. it's crazy.

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
daneyan said:
noice, i gotta get me a clean body like that. or at least make mine that clean.
i need a master cylinder as well for my car, i gotta pump the damn brakes everytime i have to stop or slow down. it's crazy.

Man my car is so dirty right now! And my brakes were working before so I don't know just my luck that it would go out. Now I have to wait on the part.

Pic Update on page 3