Swap pics

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
Recent pics of my swap! Still not cleaned yet! Finally started last weekend and it sounds awesome! I will post a clip of it running and going to the dyno this week.

p698649_1.jpg

p698649_2.jpg

p698649_3.jpg

supradaddy0803

1JZ Beater
Jul 25, 2007
Athens,TX
Love the hood prop rod you got there. Cant wait to see what that big ol turbo will turn out. How long did the the whole swap take you to get done.

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
supradaddy0803 said:
Love the hood prop rod you got there. Cant wait to see what that big ol turbo will turn out. How long did the the whole swap take you to get done.

Leave my hood prop rod alone! It works!:biglaugh:
The swap took a very very long time because I was collecting parts and wasn't in a rush.

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
ForcedTorque said:
Haay! He said he liked the hood prop.

You should have cleaned that bay before dropping the motor in there, it would have been much easier. What are your HP goals with that big ass turbo?

The swap was beening done 300 miles away from me so that's why I didn't clean the engine bay up. I will do it when i pick it up. It just needs to be degreased.

I'm going for 650rwhp or a little more.
Anything above 625rwhp I will be happy I think.:naughty:

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
white supe with JZ power now that's nice ... :biglaugh:

600+ that would be sweet .... post some vids when you get it dynoed.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can't wait to see the videos. I'll be the one waiting patiently by my computer..........eating popcorn............drinking tea........tapping my foot.............are they done yet?

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
I can't wait to see the videos. I'll be the one waiting patiently by my computer..........eating popcorn............drinking tea........tapping my foot.............are they done yet?

Wow, that makes me feel good knowing that my car has your interest. As you might already know, this was the project I was about to abort. Now I'm glad I didn't.

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
hottscennessey said:
Nice, what are you using for engine management? What size injectors/fuel pump(s)?

Greddy eman Ultimate
850cc and Rail
2x255lph
-6 feed and -6 return
FPR Kit

The only thing was it was suppose to be a -8 feed and -6 return but not paying attention to the lines it was done up in -6 both feed and return. So I said I will leave it like that.

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
mrsuprafreak said:
Wow, that makes me feel good knowing that my car has your interest. As you might already know, this was the project I was about to abort. Now I'm glad I didn't.

i remembered you posting that, glad you didn't. BTW, who's shop did you take your car? just curious...

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The Amazing Spider-Man said:
Amazing Spider-man even........

So how are you running the dual walbros? In parallel in-tank I would assume? Do you have any pics of how you mounted them? I'm curious to see how much flow you get through the -6 feed. I have a similar setup I'm working on, but I'm running the in series for the higher pressure flow.

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
annoyingrob said:
Amazing Spider-man even........

So how are you running the dual walbros? In parallel in-tank I would assume? Do you have any pics of how you mounted them? I'm curious to see how much flow you get through the -6 feed. I have a similar setup I'm working on, but I'm running the in series for the higher pressure flow.

p700360_1.jpg

p700360_2.jpg

p700360_3.jpg

supradaddy0803

1JZ Beater
Jul 25, 2007
Athens,TX
Oh BTW Mrsuprafreak I wasnt doggin your hood prop just wondering where I can get one I prop mine with a 2X6 board right now cause both my factory hood props are shot. The guy that owned my car before me misstreated it and I am slowly making it a good car all over again. Still got the body to fix got to get a lot of new body parts though.