SupraSport Custom 550cc Injectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk92suprat

J Zizzle
Jul 6, 2008
USA
SupraSportJack;1246476 said:
A group buy may be able to be arranged, I can probably make it easier and make a coupon for SM, I don't like to wait for group buys to end to start shipping.
I will need more cores, I am buying them as fast as I can find them and I am waiting for some to come in.

We will see wait combinations we can do for different cc sizes

Jack, any updates on the coupon discount for SM members?
Also, do these come with new o rings and gromets(insulators)?

FranklinWaters

Lurker, with BIG PLANS!
Mar 1, 2008
Louisville, KY
I am looking into buying these very soon. So a discount would be even better :bigthumb:. And since you all buy cores I would most likely send in my old ones.

Sprmcy

Aug 15, 2008
Los Angeles, California
this product is good quality. My friend sent his injectors to Jack. He got them back quick and they are working fine. Remember that bigger injectors need ECU tuning in order for the injectors to work properly.

blk92suprat

J Zizzle
Jul 6, 2008
USA
Sprmcy;1384289 said:
this product is good quality. My friend sent his injectors to Jack. He got them back quick and they are working fine. Remember that bigger injectors need ECU tuning in order for the injectors to work properly.

I'm hoping to pick up a used VPC, or until I can find one a lex.

Toy-Rific

Jun 8, 2005
Minnesota
I will work with Jack today on a discount price for the injectors and have him set up a package price again with the AFM.
We don't like to use a "group buy", most of them don't make it to the end where 10 or more people really can save money. The price will go for one or anyone so that way there is no waiting on others. You will get the product at that price.

Toy-Rific

Jun 8, 2005
Minnesota
Talked with Jack yesterday about a sale price. He is setting it up and will take a few day's but he will have to have a lot more cores before he can start the sale.

blk92suprat

J Zizzle
Jul 6, 2008
USA
Toy-Rific;1385012 said:
Talked with Jack yesterday about a sale price. He is setting it up and will take a few day's but he will have to have a lot more cores before he can start the sale.

Sounds great!

Do these injectors come with o rings and grommets(insulators)?

blk92suprat

J Zizzle
Jul 6, 2008
USA
Toy-Rific;1385012 said:

Have you been getting any cores in?
Any updates with the coupon code?

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
all the injectors are mached within 5cc...we ALWAYS need cores. I would run a group buy but I can't keep them on the shelf as is. I have bought every set of injectors offered and we can barely keep up. If you guys know of people sitting on cores lmk...just need them to start a group buy

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
SupraSportJack;1245300 said:
These are in no way produced by python/venom. The only part that is reused is the outer shell. The internals are all built for performance cars and are matched sets. The biggest difference in a set so far to date is 2cc.

SupraSportJack;1245544 said:
Yes every injector is tested and matched into a set of six. If one flows at 548 the other 5 will arrive at your door flowing 548

SupraSportJack;1390848 said:
all the injectors are mached within 5cc...

An reason the tolerance had doubled in a few months?

blk92suprat

J Zizzle
Jul 6, 2008
USA
Toy-Rific;1385012 said:

BUMP for coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.