suprasport.com stole money from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnie

Mar 27, 2009
Chicago
How long has it been since you sent the money, what was the ETA given for said goods And lastly, was the transaction via Pay Pal?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Nice first post on the site! At least give details on what you have done, how long it has been, and what kind of patience you have used. It's very hard for me to believe a guy who has never posted here without a few more details. I kinda doubt Suprasport is going to ruin it's good name over such a small amount of money (to them or most other businesses).

djlokito27

Feb 2, 2010
long island
I order it about a mth and half ago and I email them and the never get back to me ???wat can I do and no it was tho paypal. And yes it said I was in stock

TomFraser

If you want credibility, help, and an eventual solution we need more information:

What were the parts?

What exact date where they ordered?

Who did you email, using what email address? When? and how many times?

Answering those questions will help find a solution to this problem, the 2 posts above are very vague and give little credibility to what you are saying.

supraphoenix

broke and hating it
Mar 14, 2009
Colorado
from the look of the reviews suprasport isn't to reliable.

+1 for more info though

supramania has a weird way of things working out for the members that put forth the effort.

Last edited:

Bootymeat

Banned
Nov 4, 2009
Bev Hills 90210
I've never had a problem with them. Try calling. Also be more specific, we really can't help you out with a lack of information you have provided us with.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
More than once I've bought an item online and wished I had phoned to sort out the details.

Call them and talk to a human about it. They're much smarter than machines, usually... sometimes... ok, well, maybe.

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
i have ordered at least $1200 worth of parts through them, never have i ever had a problem. i hold my hands high for them. they usually will not contact you via email, if they do it takes some times a week. you also have to keep in mind they also make and produce there own parts. if they dont answer the phone the reason i have heard from them is because they are usually out in the shop and cant hear the phone over the machines. so just keep trying, the person you want to get a hold of is Jack. so good luck on everything, hope you get it sorted out, and be patient but stern. if your unhappy then get either credibility or your money back

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
I ordered some bushings from them. After a few weeks it turned out they were out of stock and they were no longer available. Jack refunded my money. So even though it took a little while, I still got my money back.

4U2QUIK

1UZFE SWAP DUDE!!!
IJ.;1542748 said:
RING THEM and speak with a real person......

Most of these places are USELESS if contacted via e-mail...

Ian, I've been trying to contact them for weeks now. They've posted an excuse on their web page saying they don't answer because of machine shop noise. Which is a bunch of crap. I've worked at several machine shops in the last 13 years and it's never been an issue. A matter of fact, the shop I currently work at Has a BAN on cell phone use because employees were using their phones while running machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.