Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
IBoughtASupra;1809237 said:
Jeeez people, it's the guys car.

Sorry, I am not seeing your POV.

Does it really make sense posting a comment of that sort.

Yes. He asked for it. You don't get to complain if you ask what they think, then they tell you. You can't have it both ways. If you put yourself out there in the public domain, then expect to be in the public domain.

daddycat31

Nov 11, 2006
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I work at Quad Graphics and we print Super Street, Import Tuner, and Modified, so I was looking at your Supra a few weeks ago while it was printing...I brought the picture home and showed to my wife and said "that thing is clean!! I got some work to do in the garage..." lol. Congrats on getting in there and personally I think you have done an awesome job with your ride.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Nick M;1810110 said:
Previous answers deleted. As dumb as your posts consistently are (especially in tech), it isn't worth it.

I am sorry I insult the 7M causing you to be offended and you think my posts are dumb. Sure, there have been three past instances where I did post wrong info and I did acknowledge I was wrong.

Go ahead and find me a link to support what you are saying of all my "dumb post.". Like I said, three past instance I can count. Go ahead and PM some links where you see these "dumb" post as I don't want to clutter a thread. I am sure you're going say you don't have the time to do this, proving your initial post is false.

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
conwinb;1810132 said:
thank you and your wife for the comment, can you tell me what they mean buy it dosent flow write
By saying it doesnt flow right is just saying that that person doesnt think that a certain part matches well with the rest of the vehicle. IE the 2 big round foglights in a car that is otherwise pretty boxy and square.
Yes everyone has their own taste, and if you like how your car looks then thats all that matters.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
kotu100;1810191 said:
By saying it doesnt flow right is just saying that that person doesnt think that a certain part matches well with the rest of the vehicle. IE the 2 big round foglights in a car that is otherwise pretty boxy and square.
Yes everyone has their own taste, and if you like how your car looks then thats all that matters.
In that respect, the Evo that this bumper was modeled after really doesn't flow well either, they're not exactly round-style cars either.

No worries though, long as you like your car, that's what matters. Style is FAR too subjective to be judged in my opinion.