Supras In Las Vegas (SILV)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Have to say, it really is too bad Idaho is in the way, you all seem like a fun crowd. :)

Would love to attend SIV (kinda sounds like a disease without the "L" in there) this year, but have WAY too much going on, not to mention I doubt any of my Supras would be up for the task this year. Hopefully next year though, was always a blast in the past...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
If you've never been Demon, they're fun. I went to 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2010. Haven't been back since, unfortunately. Really should though, by this time next year I should have something neat cooked up for you all. ;)

te72;1966512 said:
Have to say, it really is too bad Idaho is in the way, you all seem like a fun crowd. :)

Would love to attend SIV (kinda sounds like a disease without the "L" in there) this year, but have WAY too much going on, not to mention I doubt any of my Supras would be up for the task this year. Hopefully next year though, was always a blast in the past...

Multiple supras! I love you! I want to marry you for your cars.

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

You guys, I can't get the days off either work OR school so sad sad for me, :( Thankfully Shay has promised to take plenty of mk3 pictures for me :) I hope they end up here in this thread!!! *hint hint* ;)