Supras In Las Vegas (SILV)

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Hey Everybody!

So I don't know how many of you were planning on attending already, BUT! Supras in Vegas is Happening this October 4th through the 6th. I know that this is kind of late notice, since the hotel reservations were due by August 31st, but a small group of us have been thinking about cruising down together and sharing a hotel room for the weekend :D

You can find info for the event on the official website here: http://www.suprasinvegas.com
And for those of you that have Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/245741158893116/

Looks like its going to be a blast! Scenic Drive&Cruise, Show, Dyno, Drags, you know, the usual :) Figured I'd put it up here on the public forum so we could all make plans together and maybe get a few more to join us!!! Departure date has not yet been officially set, but there are a group of mk4s headed down from the Portland area on Tuesday.

Let me know what you're thinking!!!

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
I'm going there. I already got a room, but I am definitely down for the drive with you all. I'm probably the most Northern of you guys, so I'll meet up with you guys around the Hermiston area. It is going to be an early ass day for me! The plan that I got from Shay was we were heading down the 2nd, staying the night in Boise, then arriving in Vegas the next evening. I hope like hell that I can get my cruise control functioning by then.

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Awesome!! Yeah... maybe I should INSTALL my cruise control. Bird and Jdmfreak can attest to me having no throttle control under 90mph :-/ heh. I can only take 2 days off of school before failing, SO! I will be heading down either early Thursday morning or Wednesday afternoon/evening. It all depends on what the Southern WA crew wants to do. I would prefer to drive with a group to keep myself awake and entertained!!!!