Supramania's Elite Engine bay Thread...ZERO progress pics.

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
p1587849_1.jpg

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Jayhall;1457547 said:
p1615620_1.jpg

Theres still a few more things I wouldnt mind cleaning up.

I know this is outa place, but where did you get that carbon fibre headlight intake? I got a carbon fibre hood and would live to get my headlights to match like that! and nice bay btw!

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
MarkIII4Me;1615658 said:
You need a larger filter.

Seriously though, I like how your running your PCV. Very clean.

that space by my filter is were my coolent catch can is going to go

but as of now i am rocking a lemon fresh contanier

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
hahahahahha your funny duaney

but i do have 2 reason why i have my big massive fuel rail one is that it bug you :kickinthenuts:

and the last part is if you look very closely you will see that my fuel reg is thread into my fuel rail to make it cleaner look and will support the extra weight :slap:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MarkIII4Me;1616904 said:

How is that owned exactly? I am talking power wise here. The fuel rail is a waste of money. My point is more to let people know it isn't needed. I was more curious why he chose it.

Nice try Ron.

NashMan;1616937 said:
hahahahahha your funny duaney

but i do have 2 reason why i have my big massive fuel rail one is that it bug you :kickinthenuts:

and the last part is if you look very closely you will see that my fuel reg is thread into my fuel rail to make it cleaner look and will support the extra weight :slap:

LMAO. Bug me? HAHAHA not at all. I am simply saying it isn't needed. You can use the excuse about the regulator but the stocker would suffice for that. Does it bother me? No it's your car. I just want to make sure others don't think it's needed.

Cleaner look? Not at all. The rail extends so much that the line off the valve cover has to go over it. It is your car, so have fun with it.

And, my name is Duane. You want me to call you a dyslexic retard? No, same deal.

Duane

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
Easy there Duane. I was being sarcastic. LOL. I myself have a shit ton of expensive stuff done in my engine bay solely for the visual appeal. Just as soon as I'm done I'll post it and show-up all your asses. :)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MarkIII4Me;1616955 said:
Easy there Duane. I was being sarcastic. LOL. I myself have a shit ton of expensive stuff done in my engine bay solely for the visual appeal. Just as soon as I'm done I'll post it and show-up all your asses. :)

I am easy towards your post. :) It is Ryan that I'm not. lol