Supramania's Elite Engine bay Thread...ZERO progress pics.

Red Dragon

Keep That on the Down Low
Jan 5, 2006
Austin, TX
Wow, some of these are sick!!!! Here's my humble addition from my vbpic gallery.

vbpicgallery.php

vbpicgallery.php

vbpicgallery.php

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Duane: looks good man, that bay looks so clean and empty with the holes filled and all the stuff moved out of there... I cant wait to see more of it! *show off ;)*

Dragon: bay looks great man, really clean and tite!

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
upgradedsupra said:
I got that from Titan. Call Sean as he deals with the MKIII stuff :)

Duane
Thanks Duane, I cant wait to get my engine in my car, I will also have an empty engine bay, do to my little friend Haltech E6X!!!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker said:
Duane: looks good man, that bay looks so clean and empty with the holes filled and all the stuff moved out of there... I cant wait to see more of it! *show off ;)*

Dragon: bay looks great man, really clean and tite!

Thanks :) It has a few things that are missing still but I am loving the snowy bay LOL

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Duane, I just painted my engine bay and I noticed all of the holes in it. I told the guy that was actually spraying it that you filled all of your holes in, and he couldn't believe me. I think my bay looks good now that it's painted, but I KNOW yours looks sweeeeeet!!!!!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
Duane, I just painted my engine bay and I noticed all of the holes in it. I told the guy that was actually spraying it that you filled all of your holes in, and he couldn't believe me. I think my bay looks good now that it's painted, but I KNOW yours looks sweeeeeet!!!!!

LOL .. that is probably because the work took over 30 hours of labour with all the welding the grinding and painting etc.. Much more work than I thought too..

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I know this is a test, but I usually fail all tests...............
dictionary states labor, or labour. You rarely see the second one though. It's the same with color, and colour. Might be a states thing versus Canada thing. If you spend that much time on an engine bay, you can spell it however the freak you want too.........................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Wait a minute. You can't campaign in this thread. I'm pretty sure I read that as one of the rules or something.....................:biglaugh:

Good luck brother. I think I'm going to need it more than you though..........lol

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
Wait a minute. You can't campaign in this thread. I'm pretty sure I read that as one of the rules or something.....................:biglaugh:

Good luck brother. I think I'm going to need it more than you though..........lol
I didn't read any rules.....................this forum is getting ruthless I say, sluttier by the day!:1zhelp:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker said:
You misspelled "labor" there buddy... ;)

HA HA .. in Canada that is the way we spell it ;) To write a "cheque" to pay for something is also how we do it, where as you U.S of EH people spell it "check" like a check mark LOL

Duane

Tire Shredder

Sep 15, 2005
Oshawa
my Lil' 5M. 280,000km and counting. Intake in the picture is actually red, not pink. Red is not my first choice and came with the car, I opted to work on other things instead of change it's colour. anything that looks good I did myself :) I'll post pics up of my 7mge when it's done in a year or two lol.
p444396_1.jpg