Supramania's Elite Engine bay Thread...ZERO progress pics.

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Mine is definately not elite but its just what I have done thus far:

Attachments

• supra9.jpg
    supra9.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 409
  • supra-4.jpg
    supra-4.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 246
  • supra-3.jpg
    supra-3.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 333

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
BILL*floto*: Can i get some close up pics of how you did your fuel rail?

Sean: What's the status of your new set up?

Oh, and here is my humble little 7M... ;)

2hi6rcw.jpg

2remp2f.jpg

47dsbxz.jpg

BoostedFloto

Aug 16, 2005
Tampa, FL
Reign_Maker said:

Jake I'll try to get a few close up's of my fuel rail for ya either tomorrow or Tuesday....

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Reign_Maker said:

2hi6rcw.jpg

2remp2f.jpg

47dsbxz.jpg
Jake, love the Ruby Red highlights. Who did your FFIM? That is by far the best looking so far, and what size tb is that? Are you actually gonna put that in your car and run it. It looks pretty damg good just sitting there as is....j/k, oughta be a show stopper !

2jzmk3

tookwik4u89 said:
Tial BOV is the shit for high HP.... but gets some low boost surge, which the ssqv picks up, I hate compressor surge....It's good insurance basically. And that pipe they are mounted on is getting redone so the coupler isn't all crooked.

then you obviously bought the wrong BOV spring with your tial.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Soapra, it's too bad you couldn't find a red oil cap.....................:biglaugh:

I hope mine comes out as clean as yours, but I doubt it will, since you do like four or five swaps a day, and this is my first one.....................just kidding on the four or five a day, but not on this being my first. I am a 1jz virgin..........lol

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
suprahero said:
Soapra, it's too bad you couldn't find a red oil cap.....................:biglaugh:

I hope mine comes out as clean as yours, but I doubt it will, since you do like four or five swaps a day, and this is my first one.....................just kidding on the four or five a day, but not on this being my first. I am a virgin..........lol

:icon_bigg When do you suppose we'll see pics of your 'new' car Jay?

And why dont you post a pic of your 7m setup for old times sake. :naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
trydrew said:
:icon_bigg When do you suppose we'll see pics of your 'new' car Jay?

And why dont you post a pic of your 7m setup for old times sake. :naughty:

I'll start a thread some day soon, but I'm still waiting on alot of parts. I want to at least have the parts I need to build my motor before I start a build thread..................lol

Why don't I post a pic of my 7m setup? The title of this thread explains it all........:biglaugh:

werewolves182

is without a supra :(
Aug 23, 2005
Crownsville, MD
Reign_Maker said:

2hi6rcw.jpg

2remp2f.jpg

47dsbxz.jpg

Dude, your engine is like a work of art. Great job!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
chriso said:
Jake, love the Ruby Red highlights. Who did your FFIM? That is by far the best looking so far, and what size tb is that? Are you actually gonna put that in your car and run it. It looks pretty damg good just sitting there as is....j/k, oughta be a show stopper !
Thanks bro... It looks just as pretty on the inside... ;) You know, its whats "inside" that counts, lol... FFI was made by Ron R, and my buddy Rakkasan *Mark* polished it for me, did the valve covers and turbo too... Awesome work... Throttle body is an 85mm *about 3.5 inches* Infinity Q45 tb, its pretty massive, you can shove a coke can through it and still have room... And as for putting it in my car, at this point, I dont know... Someone suggested I put it in the livingroom as art, lol... I dont knwo if the wife would like that too much though, lol...
werewolves182 said:
Dude, your engine is like a work of art. Great job!
Thank you sir!

As for the TiAL bov thing, I was thinking about doing the same thing... I have been seein alot of high hp 7M guys runnin the dual set up, and I already have my HKS, all I need is the TiAL...