SupraMania: What Do Yo Do? Who Are You In Life?

bombinuass

Mar 20, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
Supracentral;1625486 said:
Wow... previous employment... That would take a while...

Cliff notes, in no particular order: Automotive Repossession Agent, Skip Tracer, Bounty Hunter, Auto Parts Warehouse Manager, Service Foreman (swimming pools), Retail clerk, OTR Truck Driver, Heavy Equipment Operator, Nuclear Reactor Operator, Network Operations Manager, Project Manager, Program Manager, Software Architect, Technical Architect, Enterprise Architect, IT Manager, IT Director, Fire Safety Consultant, Owner of a small business, Web designer, Server Administrator.

One of those positions is bullshit, the rest are not, I'll leave it up to you to figure out which one isn't true. :D

im hoping tis the bounty hunter:) wouldnt want to ever see a supra owner at my door tryin to take me down...

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
bombinuass;1627286 said:
im hoping tis the bounty hunter

Nope - however back then I drove a primer black 1977 buick. Not the high point of my life.

RazoE;1627287 said:
I say fire safety consultant

Nope, I actually went through the training and did it for about 3 months, just wasn't my gig.

bombinuass;1627384 said:
last guess.....Nuclear Reactor Operator?

Nope. Those were all real.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Mike - Retail clerk?

I currently work in a small financial planning practice of 2 advisers and about 300 clients. I love it. Have been here for 3 years, make pretty decent coin and also receive a pay rise every 6 months. My job is the only reason we still live in this shithole instead of moving back to Sydney (boss is super-flexible, so I can work whatever hours I want, have time off when I need it, bring my daughter into work if need be (did that until she was 6 months old) he pays for my uni textbooks and also paid for my Diploma in Financial Planning so I can legally give financial advice to clients. He will also pay for my Advanced Diploma).

I am also studying a Bachelor of Business and Commerce at one of the top universities in Australia, double majoring in business law and finance and macroeconomics. To some people, that may sound boring as bat shit, but I absolutely adore it! I am considering applying to transfer to a double Business/Law degree for next year, instead of finishing this degree and then doing my JD... Fingers crossed it gets approved, because it will mean I can obtain two degrees in 2 years' less time!

I eventually want to work in compliance in a global bank or finance/investment company and hopefully work overseas for a few years before becoming Legal Counsel for an ASX-listed company prior to retirement.

I will likely work right up until I am 65, maybe longer, as I want to ensure I have a significant amount invested to live off and enjoy.

bombinuass

Mar 20, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
okay:) well im a nobody in life, made alot of wrong choices in life that i got caught for. Im a felon.(look down on me if you choose) I know what i did wrong. i did my time for it. and ive changed my life.(im only 24) Other than that. im a Chef. ive been cooking since i was 11 in restaurants..(family owned) and now im a supra owner. Thats who i am inlife. I enjoy going out to the car and tinkering with it. shes my baby.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
bombinuass;1627900 said:
okay:) well im a nobody in life, made alot of wrong choices in life that i got caught for. Im a felon.(look down on me if you choose) I know what i did wrong. i did my time for it. and ive changed my life.(im only 24) Other than that. im a Chef. ive been cooking since i was 11 in restaurants..(family owned) and now im a supra owner. Thats who i am inlife. I enjoy going out to the car and tinkering with it. shes my baby.

You show me one person who won't admit they've made mistakes in life and I'll show you someone who is completely full of shit. Provided you learned from your mistakes, owned up to them and paid for them (which it sounds like you did), nobody has a right to look down on you.

bombinuass

Mar 20, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
Supracentral;1627911 said:
You show me one person who won't admit they've made mistakes in life and I'll show you someone who is completely full of shit. Provided you learned from your mistakes, owned up to them and paid for them (which it sounds like you did), nobody has a right to look down on you.

well atleast you dont. people still do. but it dont bother me because i believe if i never went id still be doing the same drugs and the same dumb shit. if not dead(which is most likly considering the amount of pills i was consuming)

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I'm a college student but I now am working in the adult entertainment industry as is my wife (although she doesn't go to school). I do live shows on livejasmin and both my wife and I do nude/erotic/xxx photo's and videos. We just got paid $220 to do a sex video together and my wife is doing a photo shoot for a private collector right that pays $100. We only need to make about $1100 a month so if we do a few shoots a month we're fine. Hell, my wife just did a solo shoot this last Tuesday/Thursday that paid $600.