Supramania.com Stickers

Would you be interested in buying Supramania.com stickers again?

• Yes

Votes: 81 84.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • NO

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
supra90turbo;1523810 said:
I would prefer the letters be all the Supra font, I thought someone replicated it somewhere.... but I do like the outline.

GrimJack;1523817 said:
lol - that would be me. I'll dig out the links to the Mk2 / Mk3 fonts if anyone wants 'em.

I agree with the single font point, too.

Personally, I think that you're limiting your design by using the Mk3 font and outline. You won't find much support from the Mk2 / Mk4 world that way. Unless you feel like offering several designs based on what generation car the buyer owns, of course.

I do have the MK2 outline writing and have made a few samples but for now we are going to focus towards the MK3 community.... and again if enough people are interested we can maybe do MK2 and MK4 decals at a later date......

Full MK3 outline I believe just makes it look plain jane...... with just the word Supra in the outline font makes SUPRA really stand out.... and with the MK3 outline font everything has to be in all CAPs. With everything in caps just doesn't make the decal unique... but thats just me...

When this design was created I had the old decals in mind and tried to recreate them.... but added a twist =)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I am currently filling out a group buy application and if all goes well with the group buy I can begin to work on new designs and eventually take custom orders.....

Last edited:

CoopMK3

Who's the chick in my bed
Jan 12, 2009
Whiteland, Indiana
Well tom these are the only ones we are making for now but they are not hard to deal with i promise if these do well we will open up to much more diversity on our stickers

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I just gave one of the original ones to my friend last month, and still have a brand new one..

as long as they're the same as the current logo, then I'm definitely in..

if it doesn't match the current banner, then what's the point? in that case, I can get some generic ones made up at the mall for $5...

CoopMK3

Jan 12, 2009
Whiteland, Indiana
The one that IndyMK3 posted is the sticker and part of the money 1/5 to be exact goes to SM and the rest goes to getting our supras back on the road.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
RazoE;1523945 said:
I just gave one of the original ones to my friend last month, and still have a brand new one..

as long as they're the same as the current logo, then I'm definitely in..

if it doesn't match the current banner, then what's the point? in that case, I can get some generic ones made up at the mall for $5...
LOL - you do realize that we have at LEAST 3 current banners with totally different logos, right?

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Keep in mind that the original stickers were only like $2/ea. If you did the "mania.com" in the "generic" font and used the different "supra" fonts, that may be an easy way to do it.

idk, I really prefer a plain sticker, like the originals.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
supra90turbo;1523964 said:
idk, I really prefer a plain sticker, like the originals.

Hate to say it, but this statement is worthless without pics! There have been at least three generations of SM stickers that I am aware of, and there may well have been another before that.

I don't have a picture of the original run of stickers anymore, that was before my time, which means some of the folks here were likely still in diapers. ;)

This is the second generation, which was modeled off a bad photograph of the 1st gen:
supramaniasticker.JPG

This is the third generation, which was put together by JMDigital. He may still have these, for all I know - not that it will likely help, he hasn't been active here since last October.
attachment.php

And just for completeness, here's the latest incarnation, which shall be named Generation the Fourth.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

CoopMK3

Jan 12, 2009
Whiteland, Indiana
eh like he said its just a generation of them most people like them because that was the last one for them to have. Change comes swift and in alot of cases by storm :D lets just accept the change

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
RazoE;1524023 said:
yeah, but the default logo we all love and know, with the circle..:D

I understand your love for the "third gen" logo i love it too.... and my original plan was to try to recreate those as well ... but after i got working on it ..... the current design popped into my head and i went with it.....

Im not saying they wont be recreated but as of right now.... we only have the design for the "fourth gen" logo...... if all goes well with the group buy then I can work on new designs.....

Again this poll is for the "4th GEN" Logos only .... and if the group buy is approved then those will be the ones sold in that group buy.... not the previous generations.....:icon_wink

And again later generations and custom orders are a MAYBE..... All depends on what happens.... Me and Coop don't want to try to do everything all at once...

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
GrimJack;1524022 said:
Hate to say it, but this statement is worthless without pics! There have been at least three generations of SM stickers that I am aware of, and there may well have been another before that.

I don't have a picture of the original run of stickers anymore, that was before my time, which means some of the folks here were likely still in diapers. ;)

This is the second generation, which was modeled off a bad photograph of the 1st gen:
supramaniasticker.JPG

Yes, you are correct, Dave.
I was referring to the First/Second generation decal.

I have one of the original ones on my black car I shall take a picture of, but it's basically the same as the pic you posted there.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
IndyMK3;1524055 said:
I understand your love for the "third gen" logo i love it too.... and my original plan was to try to recreate those as well ... but after i got working on it ..... the current design popped into my head and i went with it.....

Im not saying they wont be recreated but as of right now.... we only have the design for the "fourth gen" logo...... if all goes well with the group buy then I can work on new designs.....

Again this poll is for the "4th GEN" Logos only .... and if the group buy is approved then those will be the ones sold in that group buy.... not the previous generations.....:icon_wink

And again later generations and custom orders are a MAYBE..... All depends on what happens.... Me and Coop don't want to try to do everything all at once...

if it's this one..

supramania_light_logo.png

then definitely..!

I think most would agree...