suprakid24's build up round #2 (PICS)

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
mk3design;1282704 said:
Great looking car, nice numbers! Soo close to 500..You'll get there though. Hope you get everything sorted out

Thanks! Not to worried about breaking 500 hp because I'm sure it is going to.

suprahero;1282827 said:
Craig, if you would, please make a list of everything you've bought and from whom you bought it. I may end up going this route before next year as well. I don't know for sure yet, but there's no way I can beat you with my five speed. Losing to the same person twice doesn't set well with me...........:biglaugh:

Jay I will put a list up whenever we know for sure everything is working right. Did you ever figure out which rear end gears would be best for the 350?

Fletch124;1282859 said:
Craig, Reid here.

Good to meet you at Tx. GM trans mk3 should be interesting.

Nice meeting you Reid, yea the trans should be fun. Is that your 2j mkIII in your sig?

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
great build!

I guess you already know you have to trim off the BOP section of the plate. And also, you will need to modify the water pipe on the back of the motor to fit the bellhousing. Or, you can notch the bellhousing itself.

Good luck!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Fletch124;1282859 said:
Craig, Reid here.

Good to meet you at Tx. GM trans mk3 should be interesting.

I see how you are Reid.................Nobody ever saids hi to me.........:cry:

Craig, you're going to probably have to have the 3.73 or buy the 3.51's from Jawsgear or you'll be running about four grand everywhere you go.

Hey, Dave........how's your swap going? Is it finished yet. I haven't seen you post in a while. I'll have to go check it out.

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
Long time no post, my car has been together and now back apart again.

Story: Dyno tuning my car with built motor and th350, 530rwhp... several dyno pulls... end of a dyno pull and car dies.. start it back up and *chirp chirp chirp....*. Turns out it spun a rod bearing, the build continues.

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
Just ignore the crap all over the pic, to many cats running around here :biglaugh:

p1375624_1.jpg

All-Trac

Jan 1, 2009
Arizona
kickass build man :boobies:. you got a great garage setup. i plan on having something very similar once im on my own:naughty: thats a bummer about the track. keep us posted. great work!

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
just curious why were the torque numbers still in the 300s most the time i see them being around the same or not too much less than the hp numbers, not picking, i'm just curious

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
northwestsupra;1412154 said:
how you sanding it down? orbital sander? is that as far as your going to go?

I'm not real sure with the process, we have it at a shop for the work. I know he was block sanding it, idk if that helps answer your question though. That picture isn't the final sanding stage he has done more since then.