Supra wins on "Pinks" reminder Show time-

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Maybe the episode is just so dammed badass they had to hold off showing it 'till march 26th..Maybe it needed a lot of editing

Anyone remember the episode when Rich busted his ass on the motor cycle? I dont think ive ever laughed so hard at a tv show.

59blane

Lovin' Life
Apr 20, 2006
Beautiful Elk Grove, California
Here's my theory... NASCAR and all of the NASCAR fans are still so pissed about Toyota entering their game that they strong armed Speed into not showing the episode of a Toyota punking some good old American iron on Pinks. Just a thought...:icon_lol:

Wayne G.

87Turbo 5sp Targa
Apr 19, 2005
Gainesville,Ga.
boostinsupragirl;963679 said:
i was so pissed last night i even stayed up for the 1 showing and that was bullshit too.wheres the supra love :(

Ditto - I also stayed up till 1 thinking that I recorded the wrong time because the 9pm show was a "Mustang and AMC" @#$%^&. The Speed vision Pinks site and its show guide indicated WED @ 9 & thur 1am were Supra and Chevell at Lebanon Valley?????????

vdragonmpc

tireflaminrumpshaker
Apr 11, 2005
Colonial Heights
www.joncjennings.com
Wayne G.;945918 said:
March 19th 9PM EST

Called "Lebanon Valley" on Speed Vision.

How sad is it that the race was a complete scam also... Not only did we get scammed the guys on the show were scammed by the AMC crew. That car was totally outclassed and they should not have been matched up. They sat the mustang out lengths and the AMC sucked them up off the line and then cruised the quarter....

The last race the Mustang sprayed and it still got spanked.

I for one am tired of the weekly mustang meet on pinks. There are so many other cars out there why must it always include a mustang?

V

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
Nascar really is pissed off about Toyota - that is a fact.

Some Nascar spokesmen came to my school and was holding a question and answer session.. and I asked them how they felt about Toyota being a part of Nascar and they seriously freaked.. it took them a long time to answer me - but when they did they spoke the truth, just very quietly... and said - "They have been putting down better numbers and times than us, but just haven't been able to get the wins due to bad luck, and we want it to stay this way."

I just wish Toyota would stop wrecking in most of their races - that way the domestics could get off their high horse.

jblaze

"Always the underdog"
Apr 14, 2006
Baltimore, Md
Imagine how the American muscle guys must feel about losing to a foreign car... talk about pride being hurt. I hope it will show next week. But in all fairness, it could've been worse. They could have lost to a Honda!:biglaugh:

59blane

Lovin' Life
Apr 20, 2006
Beautiful Elk Grove, California
Well hopefully we'll get to see it next week. I remember last year, everybody in the Z community was hyped about the guys from HybridZ representing on Pinks with an L28 Turbo 280. It was pretty sad to see how badly the guys with the Z were out negotiated on the last race. So, needless to say, I'm really looking forward to a Supra getting the job done.

SupraChrisMk3

New Booster
Feb 8, 2006
Salisbury, Vermont, United States
Well it seems from what guys are saying here and the links to Speeds website that the episode is scheduled to air next week. I really hope that they get it right this time beacause I can't go through that drama agian. But now that I've had some time to cool off I have to say just because Speed channel screwed the pooch this week, doesn't mean that it is a shit network. I know that all the nascar shit is really a pain in the ass. But speed definately has the best motorsports coverage bar none. I mean come on, formula one, AMA, ALMS, Rolex, snocross, the list is great. So I guess what I'm saying is that I would still never want to be without the speed channel.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
yea but they still suck pretty hardcore..........I'm sure if I owned a mustang i'd love it but that was still Epic Fail

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
fstlane88;964208 said:
Werd, NASCAR NEEDS thier own channel!!! It has gotten ridiculous.

They already have their own channel, it's called Speed TV

And they sure fucked up for not airing the supra episode on time