Supra wins on "Pinks" reminder Show time-

91supran/a

Offical BAMF!
Dec 10, 2007
Sterling, Virginia, United States
yay nascar go fast turn left go fast turn left go fast turn left!!!!
lmfao
i was so happy when the toyota pulled the victory last week! lmfao
toyota for life!

"By Gene Laverty March 9 (Bloomberg) — Kyle Busch won Nascar's Kobalt Tools 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway, giving Toyota its first official victory in …"

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
LEFT TURN...........LEFT TURN...........LEFT TURN.............LEFT TURN.....................at least its predictable......::hang:::sleep::sleep::rolleyes:

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
i emailed the host and all i got back was:

Thank you for your email. All constructive messages will be sent to Rich Christensen. Although he may not personally respond to every message sent, you can rest assured that it will be read.

Thank you for your time!

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
MKIIINA;964329 said:
LEFT TURN...........LEFT TURN...........LEFT TURN.............LEFT TURN.....................at least its predictable......::hang:::sleep::sleep::rolleyes:

Kinda like like Drag racing isn't it? - Drive straight........... Drive straight........... Drive straight........... Drive straight...........See where I'm going with this?

DegreE

Banned
Jan 11, 2008
Memphis & Miami
DonS1mpson;964740 said:
Kinda like like Drag racing isn't it? - Drive straight........... Drive straight........... Drive straight........... Drive straight...........See where I'm going with this?

Straight?

Anywho, I think he is more pissed about the publication Nascar gets more than any other motorsport in this country. I know I am.

There's just alot of people who need to get their heads out of their asses and realize there are Jap and Euro cars out there that can dominate the domestic cars of today and yesterday.

Don't get me wrong, I like domestics. As a matter of fact, I hope to own a WS6 Transam one day after I'm finished with my Supra.

LS1 + Cam + Boltons + Spray = 2JZ + Boltons + Boost controller + Tune

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
DonS1mpson;964740 said:

go to youtube and checkout the incar cam for most of the serious producing power cars. Notice the steering wheel. It might look straight from the outside but that driver is doing some major work to keep it out of the wall.

Same goes for Nascar though. Sure it is left, left left, but the in car cam is a real tell tale sign of what is actually going on within that steering wheel is not just turn left and go, have to adjust and literally fight with the car to keep it planted. Fun stuff at 180+ mph!

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
figgie;964852 said:
Same goes for Nascar though. Sure it is left, left left, but the in car cam is a real tell tale sign of what is actually going on within that steering wheel is not just turn left and go, have to adjust and literally fight with the car to keep it planted. Fun stuff at 180+ mph!

That's exactly the point I was getting at. By no means am I putting down people who are in the Drag racing scene, but I just find it funny that some of you guys are ripping on NASCAR because they only turn left when the sport you want to be promoted features two cars going in a straight line for 10 or so seconds.

Kind of weird to think every pinks episode features no more than 2 minutes of actual racing and 28 minutes of "Drama".

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
a dearly beloved domestic chimed in with this message....

cobravenom91 said:
Nothing against any of you import guys and all but, have you guys forgotten about NOPI tv, tunervision and other "great" shows that were 90% devoted to imports right? How well did that work out? Thats why there is no Supra race its a waste of TV time. The reason the use foxbodies..... they make good, solid, fast race cars with out having to dump 50k into them for 400 hp thats why. This posting was for the guys bashing domestics and fox bodies...... But seriously I did want to watch that episode too.

...my reply...

Clueless said:
Are you serious? Sorry, buddy...for 50k, I can make baby jesus cry. Pure ignorance, all I need is to upgrade a stock CT26, Lexus AFM, and 550 Injectors and I could easily be at 400 with a good tune, hell, I bet I can squeeze out 450 if I wanted.

88-7MGTE

figgie;964852 said:
go to youtube and checkout the incar cam for most of the serious producing power cars. Notice the steering wheel. It might look straight from the outside but that driver is doing some major work to keep it out of the wall.

Got the link ? post it up.