Supra wins on "Pinks" reminder Show time-

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
I missed it but the description listed under pinks said it was the supra episode tonight. Was it the wrong episode or something? Supposidly its on again at 1am est

gsmokez

Feb 18, 2007
Brampton, Ontario
hahah that's perfect. Finally messed up their forums:D and yes turbowarrior that's what all this controversy is about. It was supposed to be the Supra episode everyone was waiting for and then they showed another Mustang. Just perfect that I told all my friends there was going to be a Supra on pinks. Can't wait to go to school tomorrow.

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
So I get all set up to watch a supra kick some domestic ass on national tv on my projector... go to my recorded tv shows, I'm so happy that it actually recorded it and I'm set up to watch, got my bear cracked and my chips by my side.... click on the episode.... and what do I see.... two god damn fucking mustangs.

So I come on here to make sure it wasn't just me.... guess not! So I read through the entire thread on here and on speed's website... I feel the same way guys...

As for them showing it at 1am... pff not likely, I doubt they'd air a show on a later time slot that they screwed up on there peak one... but I'm still hoping for it!

sm_photo_missing.jpg