Supra wins on "Pinks" reminder Show time-

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
That was epic fail...if you don't know what it means:

The highest form of fail known to man. Reaching this level of fail means only one thing:

You must die, or the world will fail itself due to such an extreme level of failage.

CLUELESSsaid it best

supra_ed

May 30, 2006
ohio
i wonder wat the speedtv people's (or any other rednick's) reaction to a 7m powered nascar would be. its probably the only way a 7m would be on their channel

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
I could be wrong but since the info said the supra race was at 9 and then they showed the eposide listed for 10:30 yall think they will show the supra race at 10:30?

iHartSupra

Mar 21, 2006
Duluth, MN
themadhatter;963247 said:
I could be wrong but since the info said the supra race was at 9 and then they showed the eposide listed for 10:30 yall think they will show the supra race at 10:30?

They didn't show the episode listed at 10:30...the 10:30 episode is a 73 Nova and a 79 Malibu.

Episode they showed was a Javelin/Stang...

Damn it.

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
My feedback email to Speed:

To Whom It May Concern,
This is completely out of hand. And it's strange to think that something so small provoked me to write this, but after years of little things building up, this is enough. Countless people in several different Supra communities, myself included, have waited forever for you to air the Supra race on Pinks. March 19th at 9PM rolls around, and no race. Which, by itself, isn't a big deal. But I can't even begin to tell you how sick and tired I am of watching such horrible programming. With shows focused on 'tuner cars' like Unique Whips, Street Tuner Challenge, NOPI Tunervision, Setup, Pinks, etc. aired on the channel, I can't bring myself to watch it anymore. No self-respected person interested in import performance cars finds these shows entertaining. Laughable, maybe, but absolutely not an accurate portrayal of our interests. And that only accounts for about a third of your schedule. The rest is constantly taken over by NASCAR, a boring and sorry excuse for motorsport. So many times I've been excited to catch a MotoGP race or a Formula 1 Pre-race report, only to find the slot has been filled with some garbage NASCAR coverage. Not all of your viewers have a low enough IQ to follow such an event. And I believe I speak for many, many others when I say all of this. And although it may fall on deaf ears, I simply cannot bring myself to watch a TV program with such an ignorant and narrow-minded view. Have a nice day.
Sincerely,
Justin Attanasio