Supra vs hatchback

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
ok so tonight i will admit i got beat by a civic hatchback. ii kno its shameful but i give credit to this kid some what. the motor was built up and he was running a 50 cc shot of nitrous. i was amazed at first i was like damn no way what the fuck just happened and then i was tlakin to hiim and he told me. i kept up pretty good consideriing. he only had me by 1/2 a car length.

gay as nitrous.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
considering he's way lighter, and had a 50 shot, (approx 50 horse, right?) that makes for a pretty quick little car. i wouldnt be ashamed!

-shaeff

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
I got smoked by a civic hatch here in kc... but it had a fully mungen built type r motor with 100 shot and a 60-1 turbo with the nitrous to spool the turbo... it was freakin rediculous... I actually have a vid of my car beating it... but he was only at 7psi (but so was I)... then he cranked it up to 25psi and just wasted me...

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
yea see kids who actually build up the civic and do it right i give respect but those assholes who think they are hard and rock intake and exhaust i despise espacially when they look at you and rev there engines. but as soon as i rev mine and they hear the bov they tend to look away

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
It doesn't matter if you loose by an inch or a mile you still lose:biglaugh: Too Fast Too Furious. Hey don't feel bad I got beat by a 350hp turbo hatch also, damn light ass cars.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Yeh its not shameful.

My cousin is a Honda freak... He has built up at least 4 Civics (Integras) this year and sold them for good $$.

But right now he has an Integra with a t.4 (not too sure). anyway he tuned it all and had it doing 11s 1/4 mi. and this winter he is rebuiling it ground up to keep. Even I cant wait to see it.

"Be ashamed?" .... NO

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
ya there is a white civic running around here too and every time he see's me, he revs it. and chirps his tires. thinks hes da shit.. .i try and track him down but he runs.. he wont follow me to the freeway...

Last edited:

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
i got this guy in town whos got a crx. he wants to race my n/a a/t. he says its stock well so is mine. what do you think?

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
dirtlord420 said:
i got this guy in town whos got a crx. he wants to race my n/a a/t. he says its stock well so is mine. what do you think?

if it's all stock like he says ie no intake, no exhaust or anything it should be a close one...