Supra tuning/part stores in miami/orlando?

SwedishMeatball

Oct 6, 2008
sweden
Hey

Alright first of im sorry if i posted this in the wrong section, kinda in a rush heh

Well anyways im leaving for Miami/orlando for vacation in june and ive been saving some extra $$$ to buy some parts for my baby. I've been searching ebay, auto zone but ebay don't feel 100% and auto zone barley have preformence parts

So i was curious if any1 know any good stores who sell parts for the Mk3 supra

//
Thanks in advice
Fredrik

Who

Supramania Contributor
Buying just parts for a supra not sure. Two shops that tune and work on imports in Palm beach would be.

1. Japtrix in Palm beach. This shop does not specialize in supras but they do have a dyno and you could eat off of the shop floor.
  2. Total performance solutions in palm beach. This shop does specialize in supras and they claim to have a dyno but I have never seen it in the mess. Family business and very custom fabrications.

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
I 2nd Titan. They can be a bit pricey, but they're good guys and know what they're doing. One of their guys has a 1000hp 2J MK3 and from the times I've dealt with them they do keep mk3 stuff in stock.

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
all posters above me just got pwned:evil2:

manictechracing.com aka mtr

best shop in south florida hands down.they specially specilize in the mk3 supra!!!!! and all non rice imports.

locally its known as the supra shop check it out .when you get inside ask for a walkaround of the garage you will see at least 4 mkiii's 2 or 3 mk4s and a few silvias cressedas and a lot of lexuses every last one boosted.:love: in house dyno and polishing shop too.