Supra Transformers

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
If anyone noticed my avatar (doubt it), it's Siren a Headmaster (transforms into a pre-89 MKIII).

Anyone else collect Supra Transformers? I have the MKII, MKIII and MKIV (pics as soon as I find my MKIV)

Looked on the wikipedia page for Siren, and he was listed as being an RX-7...buncha noobs.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
he's pretty big... he's a headmaster, just not the larger ones...

he's about 4 inches long in car mode... mine is missing accessories (head, guns, helmet), but I'm trying to get my hands on the go-shooter version (white instead of grey)

the MKIV is damn large though...

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I have the MKIV one, I got it last year for my birthday. I lost the instructions and it's a pain in the ass to try and transform it so it just stays as the Supra :/

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Loki said:
I have the MKIV one, I got it last year for my birthday. I lost the instructions and it's a pain in the ass to try and transform it so it just stays as the Supra :/

That's a new one.. Too lazy to operate a Transformer?!?!?

LOL!

Jervis Mcstabby

Puddin Pops!
Jun 21, 2006
Where Indeed, CA
www.myspace.com
One... and a
siren1.jpg

Two!

siren2.jpg

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
YOU SUCK!

Yeah, there is a white japanese version as well, mine is pretty badly yellowed from being in the box for so long...

Looks like the guy took all the accessories to complete a better one and I just have the shell..

I found my MKII one, but I forgot where I put it, and the MKIV one is still packed somewhere...

Jervis Mcstabby

Puddin Pops!
Jun 21, 2006
Where Indeed, CA
www.myspace.com
Poodles;875939 said:
YOU SUCK!

Yeah, there is a white japanese version as well, mine is pretty badly yellowed from being in the box for so long...

Looks like the guy took all the accessories to complete a better one and I just have the shell..

I found my MKII one, but I forgot where I put it, and the MKIV one is still packed somewhere...
http://wilson-ng.blogspot.com/2007_05_05_archive.html
:biglaugh:Haha, I still have that T-Rex