Supra Tattoo

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
I'd get a portriat of a supra but never words...atleast if I get out of supras I'll still have a badass tattoo (for the art aspect) not so much with words...in the end you're stuck with a words:-(

bad choice in tattoo's bro...props for the supra love but intrests may change with time...which is why I never get "meaningful" tattoos.

88_7mge

N/A Lover
Dec 1, 2008
Hemet, CA
you think thats bad? one of my dipshit friends did the same thing but with old Chrysler pentastar emblem. Car tattoos = EPIC FAIL :biglaugh:

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
88_7mge;1430997 said:
you think thats bad? one of my dipshit friends did the same thing but with old Chrysler pentastar emblem. Car tattoos = EPIC FAIL :biglaugh:

I actually have a shift knob on my arm, but it is in a portrait, not an actual car.

yeah i hate car tattoos.

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
The Supra dragon - would be the only thing worth CONSIDERING. It is your body though, do with it as you wish... it is however a good thing that you didn't get it done in a very visible spot, because I know a lot of people who just hate imports to death and get physical over it. Sad but true...

SySt

Mar 30, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota
Wow, hateful bunch :icon_surp. Actually, I have had this tattoo for 3+ years now. It just occurred to me last night to post it and I happened to have the picture on my computer. I can't imagine why I'd ever regret getting the tattoo as it is easy to cover up and i've been obsessed with Supras for about 8 years now and have owned them for 6, so it represents a fairly major part of my life.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
p1431088_1.jpg

:aigo:

-crisp