Supra Tattoo

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
i kinda like it. not my style but not bad. I was going to get one of my supra on my right shoulder blade and my Ninja on the left but decited against it. Im thankful i did. but i know what you mean when you say Supra's have been a big part of your life and i respect that.

NoKittenMKIII

40mm BOOM
Mar 22, 2009
Sands of Iraq
It's alright... I've seen some that are questionable. Mustang emblems, Mercury Cougar emblems. The best vehicle to lend itself to art is the Harley. Just my .02

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
MassFacepalm.jpg

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I have the Toyota symbol with the horns on my calf. My camera is dead so I'll post pics later. My outlook on tattoos are if you like it then who cares what people think. I have a bunch of tattoos including the tops of both hands. Tattoos express who you are. Much better then getting some stupid treble tattoo that means nothing!

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
x10secondzx2;1432813 said:
To me its kind of like getting your girlfriends name tattoo'd on you.

the worst is when you have to break up with your car and find another tat to cover it up :nono:

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
ricoboost;1431647 said:
here is mine in cartoon

p1432945_1.jpg

Dude not trying to be a dick, But that tattoo needs some attention. where are the doors? It is in need of some serious detail work. It can end up a good tattoo. Just go back and demand that the "artist' finishes it or get a better artist to finish it for him. I personally wouldn't settle for that.

Again this is just MY PERSONAL OPINION. For the record I have over 56hrs of work on me and have worked in shops for the better part of 15years.