Supra Shirt, (SM approved)

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
Cheers guys, I actually have a few exra shirts coming in that I was going o use on other projects that I could do some extra shirts up for but there isn't a lot of red ones and only in certain sizes. Once I'm finished with printing the orders I'll have a look at what I can spare and let people know ;)

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
Looking good there man, cant wait to get mine in the mail! I'm moving in two weeks though so i may have to change the address that you mail it to if its going to be after that. Ill pm you if its gonna be shipped after august 10th with my updated address.

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
Shirt package arrived today! But its at the post office so I will go pick it up tomorrow arvo, and start printing the Tees over the weekend and sending them out soon after ;) Bear in mind that I'm going to be on jury duty until mid to late next week. I got picked for a trail today that due to last 5-7days.

Xarwhyayen; Probably best to send me your new address, I think I will get most of them off by then but the shipping could take a week or two to get there. I'm not sure how long it will take to get there, I've had some stuff arrive in days other stuff over a month. I could even just hang onto yours untill the week before you move in and send it then. Just let me know :)

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
I've just dug through a big bastard box of shirts! Organised and started cleaning the shirts ready to print. Aiming to start printing the shirts tonight if they're dry in time, if not tomorrow evening.

Davismj711, Gilsdorf; I'll PM you as well, but I'm a bit worried that the white ink on the grey will be quite similar in colour values and not 'stand out-ish' enough if you know what I mean. I just want to double check with you that you are happy with the really subtle print before I print them. Have another look at the pic of the grey T's in the first post. I just want to double triple check that you will be happy with the white on grey. I have one spare grey top I can print on first as a back up if need be.

LET ME KNOW! :D

I'll be back soon with more updates on prints and who should be keeping an eye on their post boxes ;)

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
Well, I forget the address atm, so just hang on to mine for now. Ill be moving my things in on sunday the 10th, when i do ill pm you with the address if thats okay. Thank you!

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
haha cheers Gilsdorf!

xarewhyayen, no a problem man!

All the shirts are sorted, washed and ironed. My joint looks like a laundry atm! lol I'll start printing the shirts after hours this week and send the first batch out on this saturday coming :)

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
Hey all, Update;

Almost all the black ink shirts are printed now, bar 2. Half the white inks are printed as well. I'm going to try and send out as many shirts as possible this weekend/first thing monday depending on when I can get to the post office. So yay! lol

I'll update with whos has been sent off after they're sent :)

BTW I'm hitting the dyno again on saturday, wish me luck! ;)

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
I've previously pulled just shy of 230rwkw @ 12.5 and 260rwkw @ 18 on the same dyno but I've since lost the tune from my PFC so really anything near them at similar PSI would be nice in my untuned state ut yeah not holding my breath! lol

I need to blow some dough on another tune, just can't justify the $$ atm. Sad as that is... :p

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
No probs IJ, was awesome to check your beast out in the flesh. That is one MOFO meaty curve you have there! ;)

BTW peeps, I'm heat treating and packing the black inks tomorrow as well as aiming to have the white inks done so yeah sending out a big batch on monday morning ;)

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
Don't say things you don't mean!!!! Cos I will hold you too that! :) I want to make a a streetable 3-400rwkw once I ditch the stock the turbos. so yours will be a good example of what that will feel like.

Man I'm still smilling from getting my tune back, wakes the 1J up NO END. Pulls so much harder even with the silencer in ;)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I never go back on my word :)

Yours sounded really nice and clean during the power run.

Compare it to Ben's runs and you'll hear what I mean.

I'd like to know what fuel Ben ran today I don't think it was pump.
(stingy eyes)

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
Hey guys, just a quick note about the Tees.

All these shirts, as i said, are hand screened by me. No machine, no industry style rotisserie jig, just me. So there will be a few imperfections here and there, but this is why I love and use this medium -every shirt will be just a little different. Saying that tho, there is a fine line between imperfections and a bad print, I'll always reprinted the ones that I think crossed this line. If you receive yours and you arn't happy get a shot of it and PM me and we'll sought it out, I'm certainly not infallible! :D

Anyway, UPDATE, white inks have been all printed, I'm going to heat treat them tomorrow night and get them packed and sent asap. There are a few white and black inks that haven't been done as I'm going to reprint them, so if yours hasn't been mentioned as sent, don't stress they are coming but they will be more likely to send at the end of the week :D

Thanks for you understanding and patience!

Shirts being sent out tomorrow :)

D34DC311
Gachax
SWD_Fredster_3
Ms07s
Gilsdorf
bhmsupra
xarewhyayen
kckazdude
forcedtoque
calsonicGTR

If you could let me know when you receive them so I know how long it takes to send these that would be great!

Cheers
Leigh