Supra owners in missouri? I've only met 3 on here.

Warpath

Help me Jeebus!!
Oct 28, 2008
St.Louis
Another StL supra here. would love a cruse. Shit i'd go down to branson with some StL guys. But well need someone to follow us with a trailer full of tools....

mercuryfreak200

?Which parents?
Oh tools are a must cause if they break down on the highway we'll just put the new turbo setup on lol. I did happen to see another supra the other day but I couldn't turn around and meet the owner because my bro-inlaw was late for work but we did honk at each other lol. On the meet branson would be awesome or even the lake of the ozarks or truman lake would be cool too, if we could all just get on here and spread the word around but I'd like to meet justg before fall when the weather is not so humid and not extreamly hot.

Warpath

Help me Jeebus!!
Oct 28, 2008
St.Louis
mercuryfreak200;1599297 said:
Oh tools are a must cause if they break down on the highway we'll just put the new turbo setup on lol. I did happen to see another supra the other day but I couldn't turn around and meet the owner because my bro-inlaw was late for work but we did honk at each other lol. On the meet branson would be awesome or even the lake of the ozarks or truman lake would be cool too, if we could all just get on here and spread the word around but I'd like to meet justg before fall when the weather is not so humid and not extreamly hot.

I'm down. Who's in!?!?!?!?

mercuryfreak200

?Which parents?
Its hard to get everybody motivated we need to set a date that everybody can be able to show up.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

We could do it here in kansas city. Kansas city international raceway has import grudge matches every weekend during the summer and early fall. I think there is a drag strip in the ozarks too but i'm not sure. But I do know kcir has import faceoffs on the weekends and I think if we all pullled up in a bunch of supras they'd all the ricers would crap their pants lol.

Warpath

Help me Jeebus!!
Oct 28, 2008
St.Louis
No doubt. Let's set a date and pick a place. Somewhere senic and has a place we all could BBQ or just have drinks? PM me with your email or if you want I'll pm you with my phone#.

Warpath

Help me Jeebus!!
Oct 28, 2008
St.Louis
Yes, something easy and quick. BYOB for sure. Sorry been out of town, will be shooting you an email soon!