Supra owners in missouri? I've only met 3 on here.

pnutcar

1jz Asshole :)
Jan 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
I'm in Ballwin w/ my single 1jz.

In Florissant, there is a bpu 1j, a single 1j, and a built up 7m.

Theres also a 2j swap happening currently. Lots of us mk3s in StL that haven't posted up here yet. As Bill said, we've had meets in Springfield the past few yrs and have had great success.

The Juggernaut

Aug 26, 2008
Saint Louis
Another St. Louis guy here. I don't post much, if any around here. I'm putting together a little get together in St. Louis in October.

Sunday, October 17, 2 PM

Hey guys, I'm thinking a little get together is in order before the weather turns to shit. I'm thinking we meet up in the afternoon, hang out for a bit, go for a little drive, then, the most important part, go drink beers somewhere afterwards.

Anybody in? Suggestions on locations for meeting up before, driving, and boozing.

I've got no clue as to good roads to go drive on, but I vote we start and end in the valley and drive out west/southwest somewhere.

Meet up spot:
Cruise:
Post cruise spot: International Tap House - Chesterfield

mercuryfreak200

?Which parents?
Man this could be a great meet

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

TurboSupra7 I could use some help figuring out this miss when under boost if you have a day that you'd be able to come over maybe??

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
I love a good beer as much as the next guy. but my main concern would be car-centered. Perhaps some races :). Should have mine up by then.
I'm from mexico, almost smack in the middle of north south east and west. Nearest big city would be columbia.

mercuryfreak200

?Which parents?
Thats what I was thinking races but where could we race at I know kcir holds import night but I don't know how long I think its like 10 bucks to race though not to shabby.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

But I've go to get this miss fixed and I can't figure it out. Does anybody got a clue or a right rear rotor I can buy on the low low. lol

pnutcar

1jz Asshole :)
Jan 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
We usually race en route to wherever we're going. You know, the street races that are digitally created from streets in Mexico. :)

91 1jz

Aug 14, 2012
branson mo
Im here in branson we should have it off table rock lake bbq fish a lil and enjoy being next to the lake

Last edited:

91 1jz

Aug 14, 2012
branson mo
Oh shit my bad lol damn never occured to me to look at the dates my bad lol i googled mo supra owners and this forum popped up lol