Supra On Doctor Phil LOLOLOL!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Do you remember the guys riding behind the transam going down the road at about fifty or so? That was pretty messed up...someone had to be driving that thing while they skated behind it. I'll try and find it. That's what I thought ghost riding the whip was, but I'm old and senile.

EDIT: They call this street surfing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgYwI8F6r_c

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
ForcedTorque;1114143 said:
I believe his name was Adam. He is the reason I am hesitant to buy anything out of Michigan. Sorry to those of you who may be affected by that. If you aren't well know, I stay away.

What channel does the good doctor come on?
I am very aware of adam, but from what i remember his Best friend who also stole went by logan.
buckshotglass;1114455 said:
Why are you watching "Dr" phil?
TurboFreak;1114474 said:
THIS. :sarcasm:

Mom watches Oprah, and at the same time i was looking at some Lexus' she is interested in buying. Word street racing came up and i knew i had to tune in, it was 1 chance in a million that it was a supra on there haha.

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida

kmph :) this is great now every old lady in my city (and theres alot of them here) is gonna see i have the same looking car and glare at me for it, or tell me i need jesus.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
The show said he did 185 highest.

Also described ghost riding as driving on the highway with the lights off and preferably with a dark car and guess where the turns are while you're driving. Some shit like that.

Was a pre-89 supra, I'm not sure if it was grey or ice blue. It was a targa. And if I remember correctly it's a JZ.

I know you guys mention this thing about Logan and Adam doing the stealing thing. Well, I can't remember completely because I left the show halfway and went outside to do some stuff, but on the show it said his best friend was wrapped around a pole in a prelude and died as a result.....and I bring it up because I think his name was adam.

Of course, my mind may be remembering his name as this now that it's mentioned.

That's about it.

I did intentionally watch the show because the night before I was at my cousin's house and saw the preview. All I saw was a supra drifting a bit and I wanted to know what it was about. I didn't finish watching the show but I think all I missed was discussion stuff about his problems and what he will do in the future.