Supra Meet Sunday AL

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Some of the Bham supra guys from SF are meeting on Sunday. I have no clue how many people will be there or if we have anything planned. Come on out if your around.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I've got a golf tournament this weekend. I'll call you when I get through and see if anyone is still out and about.

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
It was last weekend, and I thought you were going to be there. I had to hang out with mkiv guys :< . This weekend is the last auto-x of the season though if anyone ends up over there.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
How many guys showed up? I didn't know it was last weekend. I want to make it to one of the get togethers, but I"ve been real busy. This weekend I'm going to be busy again, but I will make one of them.

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
There were 2 mkiv guys and one of their friends and then me and Andrew. One had a 15th anniversary NA 5spd, very well maintained. The other guy had a BPU TT. I didn't exactly fit in. I don't think I'm going to show up to any more meets unless we have a guaranteed mkiii population. The speedforsale event should be fun. Oh and I was wrong about the auto-x, this isn't the last one of the season. There's a charity solo next month.