are you coming?

• Total voters

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Jaguar_5;1117578 said:
I won't make it :(

This story has become all too familar!:icon_razz Are you ever going to be done Yarden?!!! :biglaugh::: badger ::

Good meet last night! I wasn't expecting to see that many Supra's! We should try to get one meet a month, even if it's just a BurgerMaster, or a KrispyKreme parking lot meet. Matt 72 drove all the way down from Burlington, and I know Duane would have come, if he didn't have other pressing issues before SILV 08. Maybe a good weather Saturday in September, we can get all the big hp MkIII's in one place together, as well as some of the other guys that should have shown, but didn't (you know who you are!) The more I see nice MkII's, the more I want another one. I keep thinking how nice it would be to pop the hood of a gorgeous P-type, and see a fine looking 1JZ resting there!:love: And the thought if getting some wheels with a single digit offset number... :yumyum::drool:
Thanks to all that made it worthwhile to be at the B-master last night, including our cute server!!!:icon_bigg