Supra Club Of Mobile

Boss302

May 2, 2006
Mobile, Al
Ok round two lets try to get some more peeps. the next meet is scheduled for Dec. 8, thats a Friday one month from today at 7:00 we'll meet at the fire mountian and eat, and actually be warm :biglaugh:, then if anyone cares to we'll go to the track if it's still open. come on lets get some people going.

Last edited:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Damn Mike, I still don't have my car running, and the back up Altima broke down as well. Jim called me at about 7:30 or so. I asked if he went, but he forgot about of it, and was home watching kids. How did things work out this time? I really wanted to be there.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
What do you have left to get your car running Scott? Have you made any progress on the gray one? Just thought I would check in on you.............lol

Thanks for your support with ROTY.....................:bowdown:

Boss302

May 2, 2006
Mobile, Al
there were three cars 2 mk3 and bills mk4 the 3's were some new faces altogether there were 6 peeps though technically there were 2 mk4's cause there was a lexus there also. it was good.

Boss302

May 2, 2006
Mobile, Al
Next meet is Jan. 5 same thing Fire Mountain 7:00 i think that is our best bet as a place to meet cause its close to the interstate, there's food and its cheap, it's inside, relatively big parking lot, close to the track it's a good place to meet. i feel like i've become the ring leader :biglaugh: i'm organizing these hehe.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
who were the MKIII's? I'm assuming the mKIV and Lexus were Bill and Crystal

Mike.........When are we gonna see your car at one of these???????

Jay............I just gotta figure out how to get the car started. I'm not getting fire/fuel/power to starter. I'm thinking either CPS or an ECU issue

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
mattjk said:
oh wow, my sister in law is from mobile, actually a reall small town in mobile. fun times visiting...

Hey Matt.......What part of Mobile? I'm small town too.

Jay...I'm coming up when DaSoup comes to see you, YOU gotta come down when Matt comes. I-10 out of California comes nowhere near B'ham or Summiton (you small town boy)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If he's drove from California, Sumiton is only a hop and a skip out of the way..............:joshers:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Boss302 said:
Next meet is Jan. 5 same thing Fire Mountain 7:00 i think that is our best bet as a place to meet cause its close to the interstate, there's food and its cheap, it's inside, relatively big parking lot, close to the track it's a good place to meet. i feel like i've become the ring leader :biglaugh: i'm organizing these hehe.

I haven't heard anything about the meet tomorrow Ring Leader. I plan on being there, and I talked to Steve Elmore tonight, he might be there as well. Other than that, I'll try to rustle some people up last minute.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
When I get my car done, I promise you guys I'll make trip over there... *shivers at the thought of coming back to mobile* But for you guys, I'll get over my "fear?" of going back... *Im afraid if I come back, I'll get sucked into the black hole that is Mobile, and I can say that, I lived there for 5 years, it was hard as hell to excape, hahahahaha!*

CHICKASAW IN DA HOUSE! WUT WUT!