Support/Sympathy for Dave (dbsupra90)

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Dave, I just heard the news of your Dad passing. I am sorry for your loss........and my Prayers go out to you and your family.

I am starting this thread because I recently had an emotional loss, NOT close to your loss, and I found that I am a member of a close family here. The healing was much easier with the help of my friends here.

Hang in there Dave, and if there is anything you need, we as a community can probably help you out.

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
Even though I've never met you, I would like to send my condolenses to you and your family.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Oh, no, that sucks, I was talking to Dave last week? on IM and he disappeared like his internet connection failed, havent seen him on since, thought he was busy , I had no idea. Dave, I hope everything is going as well as can be under the circumstances!! Keep in touch.

supralover2000

12.8 and dropping..
Apr 4, 2005
Long Island, NY
www.mk3.us
Hey Dave,
As if things haven't been tough enough these past few years.... I'm sorry about your loss brother. Feel free to give me a call whenever you need to talk. I'm up all night (working) so feel free to call at night if you need to. I will look for your phone number to reach out to you. My prayer go out to you and yours.

Wellington.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
What a great website and group of friends we have here.

Sorry for your loss Dave. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers..........lol