stupid lying pre-owner...Pictures page 3 added.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
LilMissMkIII said:
Excuse my ignorance, but did you not have a really good look at the car before you bought it???

Don't tell anyone, but my targa and the entire rear quarters of my car are a different colour than the rest of the car... and only one person has ever noticed.

And I've had it like that for a year. It's one of those things that if no one says anything, you just don't see it.

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
ok so the reason i didnt notice is because it was repainted and it didnt start wearing off until recently.... the previous owner said nothing happened to it because nothing did while he had it... dani's dad said that they repainted that side because something happened and put on a low quality clear coat, over the years its coming off because its a crappy clear coat... he said if i work through it ill be down to pain, not the stock paint but the paing they used, and then it will start to faid./ wear really bad because it isnt protected... he told me to wait until spring and he'd let me do the sanding/ prepping and then i can pay him for the paint and they hours to fix it...