Street Racing Fail

mk3_supra

Jun 14, 2006
vancouver
That looked terrible, the guy in the black car was really speeding through that red light.
Wasnt there a trend starting in Russia of people running red lights for money a year or two back?

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Innocent people my ass. Get a clue. The light was bright green for them and they were going all of 20MPH. I hope the driver in the car that ran the light is paralyzed or was at the very least killed. I almost lost my Cobra (and most likely myself) to some meth head that ran a red light at 80+MPH.

Had the two cars NOT been street racing, they still would have gotten nailed by that car. The cars making right turns were going slow as molasses and they were still almost there when the other car ran the light. They were definitely not hauling ass by any stretch of the imagination. That easily could have been two cars, two separate families just going about their lives. Street racing had nothing to do with this, other than being the reason a camera was present.

Last edited:

mk3_supra

Jun 14, 2006
vancouver
So if they brought this to court to sue the guy assuming he's still alive or at the very least for insurance claims can they get pin'd for "street racing"?