Street Fighter IV!

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Soo i haven't heard anything about it from you guys but it is being released in about a weeks time for consoles. i have been playing it non stop at an arcade in the GTA... anyone else excited to see it come out? Anyone else play it?

-Tom

ps. Guile ftw. SONIC BOOM!

bishop40k

Feb 9, 2008
Lafayete, IN
I'll tell all the people who are ordering the boxset, keep all of those pieces and try to keep the BOX in pristine condition. In 2-5 years it will probably still be worth close to it's original price UNLIKE 99% of games. This one will be a collector, and will eventually gain a very high price tag. I don't know how well the fight sticks will do since UNLIKE the 15th year stick, they didn't do this one nearly as nicely and had MadCats make the stick. The original 15th year stick was compatible for both XBOX and PS2, and currently has a value of DOUBLE it's original MSRP.

I deal in used video games, and I get really tired of people who buy a game just to throw away the case and manual to put the CD in a binder. Remember to take care of your games, as they will be worth ALOT more in the long run when you try to sell them off. Also, I don't know about the PS3 but the 360 is the whinyest console I have ever dealt with as far as scratches on discs, if the discs gets scratched up the console just stops reading it :-(

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Comes out i think this week not sure but ill be buying it for my PS3.

Time to kick ass online with Chun Li

CoopMK3

Who's the chick in my bed
Jan 12, 2009
Whiteland, Indiana
reason it whines about discs is because they aren't blue ray.. almost impossible to damage them without intent to do so.. But you do have to admit xbox has the better online expierence mainly for the amount of people, and yes a i agree i hate dealing with used games... Gamestop has to make cases for games like that and it is a pain in the rear to do so.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
CoopMK3;1244249 said:
reason it whines about discs is because they aren't blue ray.. almost impossible to damage them without intent to do so.. But you do have to admit xbox has the better online expierence mainly for the amount of people, and yes a i agree i hate dealing with used games... Gamestop has to make cases for games like that and it is a pain in the rear to do so.

I agree, some of the old PS1 games are worth quite a bit now i think i could finish my car if i sold them all, but i dont know if i can or want to part with them.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
bishop40k;1244168 said:
I'll tell all the people who are ordering the boxset, keep all of those pieces and try to keep the BOX in pristine condition. In 2-5 years it will probably still be worth close to it's original price UNLIKE 99% of games. This one will be a collector, and will eventually gain a very high price tag. I don't know how well the fight sticks will do since UNLIKE the 15th year stick, they didn't do this one nearly as nicely and had MadCats make the stick. The original 15th year stick was compatible for both XBOX and PS2, and currently has a value of DOUBLE it's original MSRP.

I deal in used video games, and I get really tired of people who buy a game just to throw away the case and manual to put the CD in a binder. Remember to take care of your games, as they will be worth ALOT more in the long run when you try to sell them off. Also, I don't know about the PS3 but the 360 is the whinyest console I have ever dealt with as far as scratches on discs, if the discs gets scratched up the console just stops reading it :-(
No offense, but even though you have good points, i have never bought ps3 games + sticks to try to make profit. it is just fun for me.