stock turbo removal help

bovvinsuprahiro

Jul 12, 2008
Lincoln, ne
vdragonmpc;1257764 said:
Im telling you my sons sleep mat has been very useful working on the supra. Heck my friend laughed when I told him the only reason I put in a strut tower bar. (I needed support to lay on when reaching through the motor as I hate breaking sensors at 80+ a pop)

Braided lines from MDSmotorsports rock and flare wrenches help with the line install.

V

LOL thats funny i didnt think to put it back on i had it off to get my custom hard pipe off that runs from throttle body down. Damn that would have been smart to put it back on... oh well its done now... Shitty thing is it was like 60's for the last two days and now it is 20 some and flurrys in Nebraska damn it sucks. I need to build a good garage! So does anyone sell these braid oil lines already made for the CT26 that I can just buy and plug and play not trying to do more then I have too.

AjWit

Boostin without Boost.
Jan 31, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I just got my heat shield off last night and i'll be checking for shaft play later today. My turbo has 200k on it, i'm picking up one with around 100k. I think that swap is almost inevitable. Too bad if that doesnt sound right, i know what i mean.

vdragonmpc

tireflaminrumpshaker
Apr 11, 2005
Colonial Heights
www.joncjennings.com
bovvinsuprahiro;1258270 said:
LOL thats funny i didnt think to put it back on i had it off to get my custom hard pipe off that runs from throttle body down. Damn that would have been smart to put it back on... oh well its done now... Shitty thing is it was like 60's for the last two days and now it is 20 some and flurrys in Nebraska damn it sucks. I need to build a good garage! So does anyone sell these braid oil lines already made for the CT26 that I can just buy and plug and play not trying to do more then I have too.

Go to vendors and look up mdsmotorsports. I got mine form them and its been fine. I think some of the other guys sell em but support a member vendor... Besides I know that guy will answer his phone and help you. (He did a great job for me with some advise)

Just be careful some mods dont help they are just cosmetic and others look cool for maybe a month or two and then look like crap.

V

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
mk3supra;1259847 said:
MDCmotorsports closed and is no longer a vendor here. Although if you PM him, he might be able to help you out. Driftmotion sells a soft line kit on their website.

http://store.driftmotion.com/static/i-ct26oilsoftlinekit.php

Thank you kindly for the link. I may get one of those eventually. I have I think the last Jdub coated stock one in existence, sitting and waiting to be installed. I may sell it off and put the money towards some soft lines. that would make better sense if I was going to fool with it.

Also, Thank you for putting the "C" into MD/MDS Motorsports where it belongs. Jon is a great guy, and I wish he would open the business back up in some capacity. He knows his stuff!