Stock MK3 record boost only???

Status
Not open for further replies.

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
Devin LeBlanc;1653890 said:
I will hold the record some day on a stock CT compressor wheel with no nos! Currently you don't classify as stock CT boost only record so your 12.2 doesn't matter..

The RECORD: 12.85 @102 thats whats recorded by lowtaco thats what you gotta beat. Good Luck Texas2k11 you better get it upgraded to keep up for class 1. If I show up your in trouble, Ok. Class 1 is 7m ct26 or 1j w. stock twins or upgraded ct26 allowed, stock computer. na 7m's nos allowed. class 2 custom turbo +ems allowed up to 63 mm. i think. Good luck with the 12.85 its not easy on a ct26 upgraded or not .Why you think so many go custom. sp61, t70,35r,20g. the list goes on. Im Still the BADEST GUY OUT HERE with a CT26 no NOS. lol, Time to shovel some NYC SNOW. You better get to work too.

here is a back up run for you. cellphone video,http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...on-Turbo-yet&p=1610910&viewfull=1#post1610910

Last edited:

lowtaco

Jul 8, 2009
Under a damn Toyota
The 12.85 was a misprint, look at my video it was a 13.85 @ 102. I just thought it funny and didnt say anything. But since I have went 13.7 @ 101 but no video.

And as far as stock record goes Im talking stock CT26, with stock 440's/AFM, no internal work, cams, higher comp, yada yada. As far as mods go I only have a K&N, larger FMIC, 3in turbo back, Apexi, and BFG radials. I need to get this thing tuned and work on my times and see were Im at.

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
lowtaco;1654027 said:
The 12.85 was a misprint, look at my video it was a 13.85 @ 102. I just thought it funny and didnt say anything. But since I have went 13.7 @ 101 but no video.

And as far as stock record goes Im talking stock CT26, with stock 440's/AFM, no internal work, cams, higher comp, yada yada. As far as mods go I only have a K&N, larger FMIC, 3in turbo back, Apexi, and BFG radials. I need to get this thing tuned and work on my times and see were Im at.

Devin Leblanc I guess its Silver88 with a 13.08 @110 stock ct26 no NOS got the RECORD. Roll Call

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Devin, to play fairly, to call him out on a 60-1, we'd have to call you out on your N/A block with higher compression ratio. ;)

There's a lot of back and forth going on in here, and reading between the lines is annoying since it seems nobody will fully disclose what they've done.

I honestly don't care one way or another who's got the fastest time, I just think it's cool to see the CT pushed. I'm also glad it's not my motor. LOL.

Edit: unless you all don't care about what "stock" motor it is, in which case disregard this post entirely.

lowtaco

Jul 8, 2009
Under a damn Toyota
shaeff;1654120 said:
There's a lot of back and forth going on in here, and reading between the lines is annoying since it seems nobody will fully disclose what they've done.

QUOTE]

I know theres someone out there not telling the whole story, but I would offer my stock 7MGTE for a teardown if someone wants to put up a tear down fee. But I will hit 12's on a bone stock rebuild and stock CT26, just apply boost.

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
I understand that, But the differences between my 9.1:1 compression and a 60-1 on what ever boost he's running Personally I don't think can be compared.. A 60-1 wheel should make over 400Hp to the wheels..

Here is my exact setup, nothing being hidden here and can be seen in my thread..

142,500 mile old 7MGE Stock never rebuilt other than head gasket
Felpro head gasket
ARP Head Bolts (not studs)
Driftmotion braided/AN oil line kit for NA-T
Driftmotion Front mount intercooler/ 2.5 inch hard pipes
Stock CT 26
GTE electronics/injectors/AFM
SAFC Neo
Autozone air filter

Falken Zeix 225/50R16 with 10% tred life left

(At the time had stock downpipe/elbow with 2.5 inch exhaust) Will be upgraded to Driftmotion 3 inch downpipe and full exhaust soon

13.8 @ 102 2.1 60 ft

Automatic trans was bouncing off the rev limiter before shifting every time..

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
yep, supranasty is what started it all, he sounds like a 12 year old when you read his posts.. I know there are faster cars than me currently, im not claiming to be "im faster than you, anything you can do I can do better attitude" but we are all trying to hold a record so I guess its okay there can be some competition, but I wouldn't consider supranasty in the competition clearly because his is not even considered a stock ct

Status
Not open for further replies.