STi guy buys MK3...

RallySoob

Rally Man Sam
Nov 2, 2006
Oregon
Hey, Im new here. Whatsup! I just bought a little MK3 Supra the other day as a commuter car. After driving it a few hours I started to realize I may have something here. I'm gonna Turbo the Shist out of it! with a large serving of Tein Flex and a pinch of cusco LSD.
Here's some video footage of me beating up my 05 STi. This car is definately a Driver's car off the showroom floor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4hO9wC4ri4

also @ www.myspace.com/RallySoob

here she is...
p404702_1.jpg

p404702_2.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

The Muffler and Header I need to put on...
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

RallySoob

Rally Man Sam
Nov 2, 2006
Oregon
I would post a pic of my Supra, but I am embarrassed... it's the stock dark burgandy purple. Soon she will be dressed down in black, with a decent set of Shoes. and more suitable for viewing pleasure

RallySoob

Rally Man Sam
Nov 2, 2006
Oregon
Added Some Pics for you guys. Don't make fun... I understand it's a girls car at the moment... I'm very self-concious about it;)

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
i've never seen that colour before.. I doesn't look like a stock colour... but the engine bay is also sprayed in the same colour... hmmm.

RallySoob

Rally Man Sam
Nov 2, 2006
Oregon
I was told "its a hard to find factory color". Depending on the sunlight, Sometimes it looks brown, sometimes dark red, and sometimes purple.
It's Fugly, the wheels are cheezeball but better than stock...i guess. overall its straight though.

This 1 has the sport package too. Which may be the headlight washers and a better LSD.

The fluidine radiator was a bonus:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

RallySoob

Rally Man Sam
Nov 2, 2006
Oregon
ummm... YES! after a litle reading it seems a 2JZ may be more suitable than a monster 7M. Who knows... I know i need atleast 300hp from a 3000lb/car to = fun.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
RallySoob said:
ummm... YES! after a litle reading it seems a 2JZ may be more suitable than a monster 7M. Who knows... I know i need atleast 300hp from a 3000lb/car to = fun.

2jz seems like a good idea right? Wait till you start with a 2jz swap......

Rebuild the non-turbo engine, and strap on all the turbo goodies and youll have PLENTY of power for 1/8th of the price of a 2jz;)

Check out my build thread for more infor on NA-T.

huntin5L

Mar 31, 2005
Niles, IL
Many options, either turbo it, get a cheap 7mgte motor and play with that, 1jz or 2jz if you have some dough to throw around.