Starting up club (NC Supra's)

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Well that was a nice meet XD
waited from 715ish to 830
window shopped at hhgreg for a while to kill some time.
Once I find my camera cable, I'll post pics XD

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
That was an attempt of a joke on my part olds. I do have one pic, once I find my cable I'll upload it. It's meh hanging out in front of K-mart to prove I went and was all alone XD

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
Athena;1555278 said:
That was an attempt of a joke on my part olds. I do have one pic, once I find my cable I'll upload it. It's meh hanging out in front of K-mart to prove I went and was all alone XD

Sounds like the meet was awesome then.

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Yea the only interesting part was this vette I tried to tease a little for fun, but he didn't bite. then I went and looked at some shit at hhgreg that I would love to get in the house I"m saving up for. (window shopping) XD

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
Ok. I flaked. I'll admit it. We honestly need to not meet in a stupid parking lot. How about we all meet up for lunch one weekend at like a char-grill or something. I don't think I'd last very long with nothing to do in a parking lot.

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
maby if we can get enough people we can get a discount at Phantasm. Unfortunately I haven't heard great things about them, but I won't judge them till I meet them myself. Also they have the only dyno in the area that I know of. We could have a cookout or something, I could probably do all the food stuff. maby a flat rate for the dyno, that is if anyone that says they will come will even come XD

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
I think going to the dyno is a great idea! although i wouldn't really want to go to phantasm.. Theirs a place close north of Raleigh that could probably do it its called DG performance and I've heard good things about them. Either ways we need to get a new date in discussion guys all this saying Im in isn't cutting it, we need your opinions guys to make this happen!

On supraforums some guys have been talking about meeting up at Frankies on 70 and 540

thanks

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Honestly if I can get that day off, I'll prob just go to applesauce's meet in Chesapeake, VA, on the 22nd. They even got their meet stickied XD
And yes, I can say that since as previously stated and proven, I went to our last meet. I met myself and a nice hhgreg employee who tried to sell me a tv I didn't want.

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
What time did you come out? I was their along with 2 other supras. We were their about a hr or so, got bored then we figured nobody else would come so we rolled out

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Im trying to go up th the VA meet too

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I had to stop by work, so it delayed me couple of min, but I'd say from 7-8ish area? I have's proof. XD
Where in the lot were you? I figured our cars would be easy to spot although, maby I can't see as well as I thought XD