Starting up club (NC Supra's)

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
Toink;1521337 said:
Does anybody know when the next NC Imports meet is? We could also show up there with some numbers if that is of interest to anybody.

I heard their wasn't anymore at madisons. Most of them have their head stuck up their ass anyways.

supradrift

Jan 23, 2009
Burlington, NC
hey i just found this thread a few minutes ago, i just got back from iraq and my '91 supra is at the shop getting a 1jz-gte VVT-i put in it. I would love to get a supra club started. I moved to wilmington once i got back from iraq but my car is in kernersville at the shop... ouch thats a long drive to assist the guys with a swap.
Dean

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Nice Dean ! glad to hear your putting your soup togeather ! You guys get a "CLUB" togeather and we will do what we can to park you in a group at the VaBeach meet on May 22nd ! get yourself signed up on our list ... contact "Applesauce".

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
>.>
<.<
two... XD
We haven't set a date have we... we could make a list of the weekends

3rd:
Example 1

10th:
Example 2

17th:
Example 1

24th:

Any:
Example 3

Like this
Then have everyone add to which one would be easiest for them.(or if applicable, more than one/all)
The one with the highest number wins as our goal? or not XD
I might not be very car savvy, but I am good with numbers :biglaugh:

Christopher

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
3rd:

10th:

17th:

24th:

Any:
Athena
kamikazemkiii

So... that's two... not really meet worthy XD
If the word "free" tends to attract others, If we find/have a grill to use, I can make/get lunch for everyone. I am the manager of a restaurant. And if any of you smarta** out there want to comment on that, not only will you not get any, you'll get a brick to the head.

Christopher

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
Athena;1525373 said:
3rd:
Infrnt0fu

10th:
Infrnt0fu

17th:

24th:
Infrnt0fu
Any:
Athena
kamikazemkiii

So... that's two... not really meet worthy XD
If the word "free" tends to attract others, If we find/have a grill to use, I can make/get lunch for everyone. I am the manager of a restaurant. And if any of you smarta** out there want to comment on that, not only will you not get any, you'll get a brick to the head.

Christopher

What would there be to comment about being a restaurant manager?

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
InFrnt0fU;1525724 said:
What would there be to comment about being a restaurant manager?

It had nothing to do with that, it was half joking, half serious about me making lunch for you people.
Sarcasm runs in the blood here, Seriously, I'm not sure how you guys get any work done on your cars here, considering you must be up at least half the night coming up with your tacky one liners and captions.

v...wait for it...v

Edit: I want to go! but reading this on Saturday night, I have to work tomorrow, and its too late to get another to cover for me:cry: