Starting up club (NC Supra's)

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
Since this is just in the planning we'll have to find a place, Im hoping my supra will be up by that time. But if not i think this meet will be more of a everyone get to know eachother deal, but a cruise sounds good.

tekimp

Airborne
Aug 8, 2007
Fort Bragg, NC
Sorry guys... been away for a long while. Finally got some EXTREMELY limited internet capabilities over here. THE MIDDLE EAST SUCKS! I will try my best to update the "group" page. Unless someone has already done that. Just so busy over here. If there are any suggestions, please PM me ASAP. I dunno how long this internet deal will work out for. IT'S EXPENSIVE AS HELL! Something like $1300 U.S. dollars for this crappy internet, bandwidth is comparable to that of dial up... but slower.

Hopefully I will catch you all later when I get back from this. If you cannot reach me via P.M. Please e-mail me at steven.e.acevedo@us.army.mil

I should get that at least.

Toink

Aug 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I'm down to for a meeting, hopefully I can get my clutch replaced or replace my w58 with an r154 so I can slowly start building my turbo dream. Money, lack of supra knowledge, and tools are kind of hindering my progress right now though.

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
Lets get this show on the road, as long as the weather is pretty decent the 13th or 20th sounds fine to me. We can meet up at a mall then roll out from their and grab some lunch.

GetBoost

Sep 13, 2005
Fayetteville
I probably could do the 20th, lunch sounds good. I'll be stuck at work for sure on the 13th, but I'd catch the next one if that works out for everyone else.

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
awsbakerordie;1511456 said:
Saturdays in April are 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th. let's get a date set guys.

Uhhh, not to sound like a dick, but those Saturday dates are for March. Those all fall on Tuesday's in April...:nono:

Aprils are... 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th...

But I'm good either way:biglaugh:

awsbakerordie;1517020 said:
is everyone ok for the 20th of april? haha. i just realized that'll be 420...
Which means probably not...:nono:

Christopher

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
rtrdpenguin;1517082 said:
April is so far off! If anyone is interested I'm meeting up with some fellow car folk for dinner tonight at 6 in Raleigh. No other Supras but they're all cool dudes :)

No one said we couldnt have a meet before ;)

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
rtrdpenguin;1517082 said:
April is so far off! If anyone is interested I'm meeting up with some fellow car folk for dinner tonight at 6 in Raleigh. No other Supras but they're all cool dudes :)

No one said we couldnt have a meet before ;)

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
So true. But Organizing something like that takes a little while. The only ones that could even possibly come would be the truly local people.

Christopher