Starcraft Fastest Maps callout

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
I am one of the best on the east. Unbeatable unless you hack.

I only use toss. I'm bored, entertain me.

ProfessionalSC

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
In other words, he's a rusher in the RTS world.... They ruin every good long game I try to have... impossible to do a fleet battle in HW2 or a true tank siege in any C&C style game because of the ones who pride themselves on how 'fast' they can take down an opponent. It may be another strategy, but I hate it none-the-less.

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
It's a map style of playing. You gain minerals quick. I like using all of the special abilities not usually found in resource restrictive maps.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
RacerXJ220;1523938 said:
It's a map style of playing. You gain minerals quick. I like using all of the special abilities not usually found in resource restrictive maps.

That I can agree with. I have been known to dedicate 4 entire support fleets to 40 harvesters spread through 5-6 resource fields just to back production in HW2.

Then again, I also edited the battleships to have 40 missile launchers on the side used during broadside attacking. Makes for a nice firefight once you turn down the production cost/speed, lower the damage of the weapons, and add a Defensive Shield. Man, I love modding that game! I'll have to get some video here soon.

Sorry, I don't play Starcraft. Too busy with MW2 right now. : p